I stayed there on a long term basis for as almost a year. If you stay for more than a month and pay in advance, the room cost comes to about $900 a month, which is about $30 a day. Not bad for a room with a stove (electric) and a large fridge. For that price, what does one get? A reasonably clean place. I did not encounter any bed-bugs that another reviewer seems to have encountered. The linen was changed once a week and towels and trash were taken care of twice a week. The decor of the hotel is a little dated with dark green carpeting in the halls. Maintenance was hit and miss. I needed a plumber to unblock the toilet bowl and he was in the hospital and the hotel did not have a back up. They did give me a plunger though! There was one security incident at the hotel in the year I stayed there. Someone held up the front desk and got away with some money. The hotel management might want to look into installing a panic button for the front desk clerks to use in such situations. Overall, it was OK for the price I was paying. It certainly is no luxury hotel. As for bed bugs, in NYC even luxury hotels have not escaped the menace.
The walls are certainly thin and for a few days I had someone in the adjoining room and could hear their music and tv all the time. Fortunately they did not stay there long.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Dayton-WP AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Dayton-Wp Afb Hotel Beavercreek
- Suburban Extended Stay Beavercreek
- Extended Stay Beavercreek
- Beavercreek Extended Stay
- Suburban Extended Stay Dayton-WP AFB Beavercreek, Ohio