“Lovely and delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Choose the best Italian grilled dishes, with a focus on steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, and a perfect warm atmosphere at Brio Tuscan Grille The Greene. Join us on our patio today or use our online ordering to bring our Italian menu to your house! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Dayton, Ohio
“Lovely and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant especially if you have the extra money. It is pretty expensive, but nice on occassion. I ordered the lobster bisque for an appetizer (see picture) and it was splendid!! I will absolutely get that again the next time I go. I also ordered the shrimp and crab cakes with veggies as my lunch entree (see pictures) and it was yummy, but tiny portions. Even so, I would still recommend this location.

• Visited October 2013

Decatur IL (USA)
“Noisy - great calamari, but the meat entrees were overcooked”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Went last night with my wife and in-laws, largely due to the high rating here on TA.

The crackers served with the bread and the calamari appetizers were very good. A tomato-based and a mustard(?)-based sauce for the calamari... yummy.

The night's special was an Ahi tuna steak served with some fried shrimp. The tuna was very overdone according to my wife's taste (the server didn't ask how it should be prepared)...

I ordered the grilled pork chop(s) - nice portions and tasty seasoning, but very dry (read: overcooked). The mashed potatoes were nothing special.

Best to park in the (free) parking garage just a short block or so away. I initially parked in a metered spot that had a limit of one hour... I had to go out to feed it and instead of doing so I just moved to the garage. Oh, well... next time we'll know better.

Our total bill before tip was over $130 (one beer and two glasses of wine). So... it was pricey considering the entree quality.

The Cheesecake Factory is just across the street - it would've been the better choice IMO.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank NorskeDecaturIL_USA_
“Pricey but very good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Been here once before but been a long time. Went here for a big family gathering. The food was delicious. Ordered the chicken limone. So good & alot of food. 3 thin chicken breasts with potatoes & roasted veggies. Very good & filling. It was rather loud in there so it was hard to hear everyone at the table. Mostly everything on the menu is around $20 or more but u will get your money's worth.

• Visited September 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“What a great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

After spending the day in air conditioning it was a good choice to sit outside in the fresh, warm air. Service was prompt, professional and fantastic! The Tuscan Grill menu isn't that extensive but it has a range of options for all tastes. I chose the lamb chops and my friend chose the grilled salmon. What I was served were six succulent chops, mashed potatoes and asparagus and no complaints at all - they were great! The salmon my friend had was also perfect. The waiter removed two clean plates!

Very nice place, beautiful inside and everyone I met had a smile so you know they enjoy working there. I hope to visit again soon!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ron L
Tarpon Springs
“Loud”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was slow and not efficient. Music was way too loud and weird. People were yelling above music so it was even louder.

• Visited July 2013