“You can't go wrong...meet me at The Brio!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Choose the best Italian grilled dishes, with a focus on steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, and a perfect warm atmosphere at Brio Tuscan Grille The Greene. Join us on our patio today or use our online ordering to bring our Italian menu to your house! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Beavercreek, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You can't go wrong...meet me at The Brio!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Anytime I have out of town, out if states guests, I don't even think twice about it....we're going to eat & drink at The Brio!! I always say I'm going to try more restaurants at The Greene, (been to a few,) but always end up at The Brio over & over again! One of my BFF'S loves it as much as me, so we meet there weekly!!

• Visited February 2014

Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
“Good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I really enjoy the summer time atmosphere of Brio at the Greene. Sitting out on the patio is wonderful for people watching. The food is good a little expensive for the portions that you get.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dayton, Ohio
“Just So-So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I was so glad I didn't dress up for dinner. We were seated in a very large booth, which was not very comfortable. I could feel the slats under the cushion from where the upholstery foam and springs are wearing down. As I looked over the menu, I felt something cold and wet on my bottom!!! It was an ice cube! And upon closer inspection, there were also sesame seeds and crumbs and drops of sauce ALL over the bench. I showed the mess to the waiter but I felt bad because I'm sure with all the staff they have there, he was not the one that neglected to clean the booth properly! But he was very gracious and cleaned the bench for me. I ordered a water with lemon and a raspberry mojito. No lemon when my water arrived. I didn't say anything because this was Valentine's Day weekend and he was very busy, but it was kind of disappointing. We had a coupon for a free Bruschetta Quattro appetizer, which was very flavorful, but but it arrived rather cold. The mojito was pretty good. The ambience of the place is a lot like any upscale chain restaurant. Kind of like a cross between a P. F. Chang's and The Cheesecake Factory. It's a little too roomy though. Nothing cozy about it. More like a chintzy banquet hall than fine dining. It was very loud and the televisions around the bar also served to detract from the upscale feel. To top it all off, the tines of my fork were bent. I ordered the chef's recommendation of crab cakes on scallops with roasted vegetables for $23.95. It was very good, but for $23.95 I expected a little more than what I can make for myself at home. The scallops had a little grit in them, which is always annoying. They were cooked quite nicely, however, and the dish was delicious, though ridiculously simple. Better-selected vegetables might have made a better pairing and surely would have improved the presentation. My husband's pasta "a la vodka" was $18.50, I believe, and it was good, but nothing incredible. The food was not worth the money, if you ask me. Also, when it came time to order desert, I asked to see a menu, and instead of a menu, we were presented with a tray of plastic desert models. This, I always find, kills one's expectations. It says to me "everything on this tray is shipped from a factory". (Which may or may not be true, but that's the feeling that I get.) We each opted for the tiramisu, and the tiramisus that arrived at our table thankfully were not plastic. Actually, they were really good. Best part of the meal, probably. And our waiter kindly did not charge us for our deserts due to the messy table. That was awfully nice. But too little too late, I'm afraid. As I got up from the table, my foot slipped on something on the floor. I looked under the table and found I had slipped on a crayon, of which there were several lying there on the floor, as well as some smashed food and tons and tons of crumbs and seeds. Classy. I am very glad I didn't dress up, as I probably would have broken a heel on that mess.

Visited February 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great experience, Business dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Lovely experience at Brio. We ordered the artichoke app which was wonderful. Ordered the Salmon on the Lite Menu at the recommendation of our waitress Angie. Great choice, wonderful meal. The Sous Chef, Juan Diaz, came out to visit our table and even made us a special dessert that was so tasty. Nice wine selection as well. Overall a great meal, nice atmosphere and even better, attentive staff. Thank you

• Visited January 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Overall Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

My husband and I ate here on Christmas Eve and we were pleasantly surprised. We were seated promptly and and our server took our drink order right away.Our drinks arrived promptly and our order was taken. We split a chopped salad because they are so huge. I had the crab cakes and my husband had the filet. My crab cakes were very good and my husband's filet was cooked a perfect medium rare just the way he likes it. The bread was fresh and hot. The reason that I am only giving four stars is because of the roasted vegetables that we both had. They were cold and undercooked.This being an upscale restaurant this needs to be addressed. I recommend this restaurant for a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited December 2013