“Yummy”

Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The place was really good and close to the freeway come here if you want a really good place to eat.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The service was great and the location is good and the price is right to I love coming to this location

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I've never been a fan of chili's but this time around is the nail in the coffin or me. I will not return to this one or the one at the Dayton mall. The food so far has been OK.. The service is below average but the place is disgusting. The walls around our table are caked with food splatters and who knows what else. The floors are filthy. It's a Sunday afternoon.. Not rush hour so I'm not understanding why everything is such a mess. What looked to be a manager served me a plate for our appetizer that had something green on it REALLY? The cups do not look clean. Tea is nasty. Been waiting for our entres for at least 20 minutes after finishing our appetizer. Only came here because we were given gift cards. Don't waste your money here.

1  Thank hillaryOH
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We had dinner here with our 2 boys on a trip to Dayton. Chilis is reliably good and this was no exception. The staff are pleasant and helpful, the food delicious and the menu varied. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

The place was great and the food was good and the service was quick and fast and for a good price and it is close to tons of shopping and a shopping mall and a argent and Barnes and noble I love this place very much,