“Barely Average”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jackson, Michigan
“Barely Average”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Service was slow, portion was very small and they forgot the fries. Took 15 minutes to get more saladdressing.

Visited June 2013

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Good food”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

A Texmex restaurant with good food. I have eaten here a number of times and was never disappointed in the food. The service can be a little slow sometimes. Though I would still recommend this restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Hamilton Square, New Jersey
“Never again”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I can honestly say I have never had a worse steak (and I'm 55 years old). Even those big, sharp steak knives they give you had a tough time cutting through. The four people with me had similar steaks. It was also the most expensive steak on the menu. Perhaps we just caught a bad night, but sometimes that's all it takes. We all considered it a complete waste of money, and we all agreed we have no intention of returning. The next time I get to Bellefontaine, I'll head across town to Waffle House if I want a steak!

Visited October 2012