“Great value, great breakfast”

Track's End Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Milan, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value, great breakfast”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is a basic, no frills place. I eat here 3-4 times a week. I almost always have breakfast as it's available 24 hours. All of the food comes from Sysco, but it's prepared well and the portions are good. This restaurant caters to the railroaders who stay in the hotel which is attached. The staff are thoughtful and friendly, if you are! Have the French toast and the home fries.

• Visited February 2014

“Soo slow.”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We came in at 9 pm and waited over 25 mins for our food, even though we were the only ones in there and there were 5 people working. Also, when my food came, the burger was burnt.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Uninspired Food”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

While I was pleased with the waitress and the service at the Track's End, I found my burger to be incredibly unsatisfying, with bland meet on an industrial-looking bun that left my appetite unwhetted. The ingredients seemed all pre-processed and I believe there are many better food options in town.

• Visited October 2012