“Awesome stay!”

Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bellville
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This place is awesome!!! Very clean. Very comforfotable. Staff is excellant, professional, and will go out of their way to help you with anything. ( We forgot our phone charger for our odd-ball phone. They kept trying until they found one for us to use).

Room Tip: You may hear the "ding" if you stay near the elevator. Didn't bother us, but some may...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simplified-life
QIGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and your compliments on our staff. I am glad that we were able to find a phone charger for you. We try to have some back up ones for guests:-) Thank you again for such a nice review of our staff.

Davina Yoder
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Nice rooms and the breakfast was wonderful. The service was great. Becca checked us in and was friendly and cheerful. The only thing we had any bad thing to say about is the pillows. They were just too small. We used the hot tub and that was really nice. The pool area was definitely nicer than most hotels as was the workout room which had several Nautilus machines.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you so much for your very nice comments about your stay here and your great review of Becca. I will be sure to let her know. We are very fortunate to have a great team. I am glad you were able to utlize the facilities as well.

Davina Yoder
Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Overpriced for room but the least expensive in the area. Rooms in desperate need of update, very outdated. Clean, quiet and spacious room. Pool and spa area were terrific! Breakfast was very filling and lots of options. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Gibsoninpa
QIGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. We have been updating our rooms as availibility has allowed. I am glad that you enjoyed the pool and spa. I would love to hear more about what you would like to see to have made your stay more enjoyable with us. Please feel free to contact me at dyoder@midohiohotels.com

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My husband and I were returning to Nashville from a vacation in New England and had to change our plans at the last minute (rerouting our trip due to weather). I had to scramble to find a good, affordable hotel along our new route. I checked TripAdvisor and saw that this hotel had some pretty good reviews, so we took a chance. We were so pleasantly surprised. The hotel is extremely easy to find off the highway (a huge plus after driving for over 12 hours), the woman at the front desk (around 10pm on Thursday Aug. 8, I wish I could remember her name, but I was so tired) was incredibly sweet, quick and helpful. She even called our room about 15 minutes after we got there to make sure we were happy with the room! We were very happy with the room...clean, nice layout, microwave and fridge. The bed was very comfortable. A REALLY nice plus was that the window had a blackout shade!! I wish all hotels would do this, it makes for a much nicer sleeping experience. The bathroom was spotless and had a nice array of toiletries. My husband had a bite to eat from their complimentary breakfast and said it was very good, nothing fancy, but more than adequate. We didn't use them, but we did take a look, and they have a great pool, hot tub, and a fitness room. The fitness room had not only the usual treadmills, but a nice weight machine (again, I wish all hotels would do this). I could not be happier with our stay and I have marked this as my "go-to" place whenever we make this trip. One last comment, when I checked out in the morning, the woman working the front desk was also super nice and checked me out in less than 2 minutes!!

Room Tip: I'm not sure if all the rooms have the blackout shades, but I would ask for that if you like a n...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JustDucky923
QIGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and I am very glad to hear that we were able to make your stay pleasant. I really appreciate your taking the time to write such a nice review. Have a great rest of your summer.

Davina Yoder-Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2013

This was a nice, quiet hotel to stay in after a long day of driving. Staff were friendly and premises were very clean. We got a great deal through Expedia and stopped here both on our way to and from Texas. High points include the quiet, comfortable rooms, the pool and its fantastic sea mural and the two restaurants across the street, the Buckeye Express (yay, burgers in a train!) and K.C.'s Steak and Ribs.

Room Tip: This side of Bellville is much quieter than the other side where must of the hotels are located. If...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013

If I wanted a basic hotel with clean rooms (no pool or hot tub) at a cheap price for Mid Ohio, I would recommend Travelodge one exit up from Bellville.

If I HAD to have a pool, I would go with Qaulity in, but it's hard for me to justify the jump in price JUST because of the pool.

The hotel isn't great. It's outdated, the rooms and linens are old. They aren't spotless by any means either. The entry way looks like a cross between a check in desk and a general store. The dining area (for breakfast) was being used for a pizza party for some guests while we were there one evening. The breakfast isn't great. It has waffles and eggs (discs of eggs? and hardboiled) and they had some old biscuits with decent gravy as well as the standard cold items.

The pool isn't bad, but it's indoors which isn't ideal in the summer. It's pretty small too and gets a good crowd of people with the pool tables being located here as well. I'm pretty sure some of the people at the pool weren't staying at the hotel since they were instructors that lived nearby. Also, the hot tub isn't very hot. But hardly any hotel hot tubs are anymore it seems.

Overall, it was underwhelming and overpriced. If you need the pool and hot tub, it's pretty much the only option sans massive amounts of kids. If you don't, just book Travelodge and save half of your money.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor seems to be split between smoking and non. I'm not sure if all floors are split th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Our group was scheduled to stay at Comfort Inn & Suites. When first person arrived, was sent across the street to Quality Inn & Suites. Owned by same people. We stayed at Comfort Inn last year and now like Quality Inn better. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Every time you walk in or out, the front desk staff greet you, make you feel welcome, and not a burden like some places. Hope they get the reservation confusions cleared up, so people don't need to guess which location they are staying at. This would have not been a fun situation if arriving late at night. We were not the only group that had that minor problem. If not for this situation, I would have given them an Excellent rating.

Room Tip: When you call for reservations, ask to verify the location.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellville
Comfort Inn Splash Harbor
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 15 in Mansfield
Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center
Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville? Share your experiences!