“DO NOT STAY HERE” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bellville
Fountain Hill PA
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

The rooms are less than "adequate" Chairs with stains, mildew in shower area... then items were taken from our suitcase when we were out and about. Did a police report, nothing solved. Asked to see their "security camera" to see who may have gone into the room. ANSWER: we don't have any" Asked to see a record of who entered my room thru their card key system. ANSWER: "we don't have that kind of technology" SO.. NO SECURITY and ROOMS NEED CLEANING. I would say stay somewhere else! Also were told by the police force that others have had prescription meds taken from rooms, so beware of what you leave behind!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kemp, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

Don't get me wrong the room was adequate with all the amenities a little small, but it was just for one night. Used a coupon so adequate for the price. BUT when I checked in that night there was a smell in the lobby, which is about a 10X12 room with the front desk and the rest is a couple of tables and the breakfast area, smell was not so bad that night. When I went to have breakfast and check out I got sick as soon as I walked in the door, could barely stand it long enough to check out much less eat! I hate this but it was the clerk's body odor. If you are going to work in a customer service position you really should wash! Plus we were in the first room on the first floor right next to a utility closet or back door or something that they were in and out of all night, woke us several times.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Bellville hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

My husband and I stopped here while on our way back to New York, we just needed a place to sleep for the night, the guy at the counter was very pleasant the room was super clean and the beds were super comfy!! I would definitely recommend this place to stay! For under 65 dollars you got one heck of a deal and a nice place to stay!!!

• Stayed August 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

We live about 16 hours from Niagara Falls so this is as far as we drove after leaving there in late afternoon. We were looking for something inexpensive and convenient and this was perfect. It was a few yards from the interstate and cost less than $50. The king bed was clean and comfortable, the room was spacious and clean and the air was ice cold. The continental breakfast was average but kept well-supplied. Yes, the bathroom fixtures were dated, the carpet was worn and the furniture was scuffed, but it was a terrific value and exactly what we expected. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Kansas City, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

I chose the Days Inn as my lodging choice as i was in town to watch the races at the Mid Ohio track. The room was very clean, and the hotel staff was quite friendly and sociable. The continental breakfast was better than most, and they offered real butter for my english muffin and real milk for my coffee which was much appreciated. They are also a pet friendly hotel, so my Maximus was just as happy with the stay as i was. It was very quiet and peaceful at night, and i will definately be staying here when i come back again for the races

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Allen, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

Got there after a full day of driving, moved right out after seeing the room that was way too filthy...believe me, I've stayed at motels many times and understand what I'm paying for, my expectation are basic, I just need a decent clean place to sleep but this place just didn't make the cut. We went to the Quality Inn next door instead.

To top this, the clerk at the front desk was obviously high, we could smell the pot. Will never stay at a Days Inn ever again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

2 Thank Patrick G
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

Our race team recently stayed at the Days Inn in Bellville Ohio. It was conveniently located near the Mid Ohio Sports Car Course. The staff was friendly but the hotel could use improvement in the area of cleanliness. The hotel rooms are obviously worn. The dresser was scuffed up. The shower head looked kind of funky. One of my teammates had a clogged toilet in his room. The maintenance man gladly plunged the toilet but then he allowed the toilet water to drip on the floor. That does not see right.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellville
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Bellville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 15 in Mansfield
BEST WESTERN Richland Inn-Mansfield

Been to Mid Ohio Inn? Share your experiences!