“Took good care of us”

Days Inn & Suites Belmont
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Belmont
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I needed to book a few rooms for our family who was returning to the area for a family memorial service and with all the gas and oil exploration going on in the area finding several rooms for a few days was a problem - until I met Rose at Days Inn and Suites in Belmont. Great new facility that is exceptionally clean and friendly even with a house full of "oil roughnecks". We were thrilled with the lengths Rose went to in helping with reservations. She was also the first person I met when we checked in with 3 small kids and an 8 week old baby and went to great lengths to see that our rooms were just right. Isabelle stepped up to help with check in and checked on us every time we went through the lobby and at breakfast to see if there was anything else they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. The facility is new, clean, quiet and the staff is helpful and friendly; some of the best we have encountered in our travels.

Room Tip: King suite is great if you are traveling with family or a small group. But, no pool here.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Jacqueline N, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for the great review of Days Inn & Suites here in Belmont. We value our guests and strive to give them a great experience everytime they stay with us. We will pass along your compliments to Rose and Isabelle. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Belmont.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here on Wednesday July 16, 2014. I called and made my reservation with Rose who was very helpful in making the reservation. She was professional and provided great info as we were coming from West Virginia and we are Canadians and unfamiliar with the area.
Upon arrival and check in we were greeted by Tracie. SHE WAS WONDERFUL. She went out of her way to call the local Harley Dealership to get my husband a "sticker" to put on his trailer, that we were in Belmont. She also was so very helpful with the hotel amenities. Providing change for laundry and the detergent, and so warm, welcoming and friendly.
DEFINITE ASSET TO THIS HOTEL
The hotel is new and as other posters have said beautiful, clean, quiet, great breakfast as well.
Tracie also went out of her way to talk to one of the people staying at the hotel who was a "ticketing" person for Jamboree in the Hills.
We were in Ohio specifically for the Jamboree, and we went and checked it out on the Wednesday evening and they had no tickets for us.
Tracie contacted a ticketing person that was staying at the hotel and they found our tickets.
UNBELIEVABLE customer service. Going over and above.
Greatly appreciated.
Michelle and Luc
WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN ANYTIME and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Jacqueline N, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Wow, Thank you for your Great compliments about Tracie and Rose. Our team goes above and beyond to always provide Excellent Customer Service and Excellent accommodations at Days Inn & Suites in Belmont. You will always find our hotel to provide you with a Clean Comfortable room and a Great Hot and Hardy breakfast. I will pass on your compliments to our team.We hope to see you again on your next trip to Belmont.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a wonderful hotel, the staff were all very friendly and accommodating!! the hotel offers a great breakfast too. The hotel was very convenient to major highways and to gas stations food. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Jacqueline N, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for telling fellow visitors to Belmont that Days Inn and Suites is a great place to stay. Our team at Belmont goes above and beyond to provide excellent service and clean rooms everyday. We hope you visit us again soon so you can enjoy another great free breakfast.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

i was in town on business and traveled only with equipment i could carry on a plane. i asked if i could borrow a ladder and brian instantly helped me out. there was no way i could've finished my job without his help.

• Stayed: July 2014
Jacqueline N, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Wow, what a great review you wrote about our hotel They are proud of the great job that they do to provided each guest with exceptional customer service at Days Inn & Suites like Brian. I will pass on your wonderful comments to the team. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This location is brand new (a few months old) and is very very nice! Excellent Rooms and Excellent Service! I have stayed on multiple occasions and it has been a great experience each and every time. It is a busy location, however everyone is treated equally, with patience and respect. I am very happy to recommend this location to all!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jacqueline N, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a wonderful review for Days Inn & Suites in Belmont. We value your feed back and as a frequent guest it's nice to know that we are able to provide you with Excellent Customer Service and a Clean and Comfortable room every time. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very nice facility and the staff (Nicole) was very friendly and helpful in every way. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jacqueline N, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Days Inn & Suites in Belmont I am glad to hear our staff member Nicole, was able to provide you with great customer service and my housekeeping staff with a clean and comfortable room. I will pass on your compliments to the team. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was so empressed with this hotel. It is such a beautiful place. Very clean. And the staff is second to none. They go out of their way to make sure you have a wonderful stay. I just hope that all who come to this hotel will appreciate it and take care of it. And keep it the beautiful place that it is. When I'm in this area again this Days Inn will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Jacqueline N, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for appreciating our wonderful hotel here at Days Inn & Suites in Belmont like you we hope all our future guest our impressed with our Wonderful Customer Service and a Clean and Comfortable rooms. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Belmont? Share your experiences!