“Hope-A True Blessing”
Review of Blessings Lodge

Blessings Lodge
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Just came back from Blessing Lodge, and it was just a wonderful place. The cabin was very clean and decorated like your own place. Also love having the cookies and coffee!!!! I go every year to the Amish country this was my first stay at Blessing Lodge. When I spoke with Mark for the first time , I knew God sent me to a special place. I will be back real soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank debnana56

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We stayed at the blessing cabin on June 2013. What a beautiful place. The cabin was very clean and decorated like your own home! The cookies to welcome you were a pleasant surprise (and delicious also) We stayed two nights and were extremely satisfied. Mark spoke with us on the second day just to check if we needed anything. Much better than staying in a motel! We will be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donna1506
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My wife and I were looking for a last minute romantic getaway, and we choose the Blessings Lodge B&B (minus the 2nd B), because we wanted to stay in the heart of Amish country. We choose the Blessing Lodge initially for the Bliblical & spiritual tie-ins, but what we got was so much more. We stayed at the Serenity Suite for two nights and we were wow'd by the unit an our overall experience. The unit was rustic, clean, spacious and amply supplied. We had a romantic, peaceful, private, and quiet experience. We honesty loved it and will return (often). Berlin was full of Amish-living experiences (we took an authentic buggy ride which I highly recommend), and we learned a great deal about the history and culture. Our stay was indeed a true blessing. Thank you Blessings Lodge!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trinityron
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I love this place. We have stayed here twiced and each time it was the most relaxing, quite place we could find. The rooms are warm and inviting and extremely clean. Even though there is no swimming pool or fitness center, there is a rec room. Fire pit and grill available. Its within a half mile to downtown Berlin so you can walk there if you like.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Janice K
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Our family stayed in the "Joy" room on a spur of the moment family getaway before our daughter leaves home. We loved the rec room, jacuzzi tub, the campfire ring, and the sunset views from the porch. It's exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kwadams
Reviewed 25 April 2013

What a relaxing weekend... My husband took me here as a surprise. The room was so quaint. We stayed in the Serenity room which had a jacuzzi tub. I would definately recommend this room!!! It also came with a small kitchenette and pull out bed if needed. It was close to town and all the shopping. If you have kids it would be a nice place to stay as the rooms are attached to a game room, with Air Hockey and Ping Pong. Even though it Snowed in April it was a very relaxing weekend!

Room Tip: The Serenity Room has a Jacuzzi Tub
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany225
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My family loved the Joy suite. It was very clean and decorated nicely. We brought our Chinese International student who has traveled the world. She was very impressed with the suite, and stated that she has never experienced anything as nice as the lodge we had chosen. I had to agree, so much better than just another stay in a hotel. The girls who cleaned the room were very friendly as well. We did spend some time in the recreational room playing the various games. I think this would be the perfect place for a family reunion.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank 355TammyF
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berlin
Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel & Conference Center
The Wallhouse Hotel
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek
Berlin Grande Hotel
The Inn at Amish Door

Been to Blessings Lodge? Share your experiences!