Visited during a weekend in early November. Decided to stay Berlin, Ohio because it was centrally located for our furniture shopping trip. We where able to get the last room available at the Comfort Suites in Berlin. The hotel is one block off Main Street which has shopping and a few restaurants. The room was clean, nice size (2 queen beds). Standard hot breakfast and good variety of other options including waffles, muffins, donuts, breads, fruits and cereals. We paid and average of $125/night (AAA rate) for a Thursday, Friday and Saturday night stay during the busy season. We check out on Sunday since almost everything is closed. We would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2017 Comfort Suites Inn of the Year Finalist 2016 Comfort Suites Platinum Winner 2015 Comfort Suites Inn of the Year Winner 69 Room all suite, Platinum Award Winner. 100% Smoke free Hotel, features; free hot breakfast, indoor salt pool/whirlpool area, in room sofabeds, microwave and fridge, free wireless high speed internet. Locally owned and operated. MARCH 2015, FULL INTERIOR RENOVATION OF ALL PUBLIC AND GUESTROOMS COMPLETED, all guestroom furniture is 100% cherry and made by local Amish craftsman. Coming mid summer 2017, hotel expansion with additional suites rooms with custom showers and a 3200 sq ft conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Berlin, Ohio