My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Berlin, OH, for our 12th anniversary. We had a wonderful stay in the Jacuzzi Suite. The room was very large and clean. The jacuzzi was big enough for 3 people. The best sleep we got in several months. We were within walking distance to all the shops in Downtown Berlin. The only disappointment we had was the continental breakfast offered on Sunday - powdered eggs and no fruit sauce for the waffles. On Saturday, the breakfast was awesome. It makes me wonder if the continental breakfast is based on the capacity of the hotel for on Fri it was sold out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2017 Comfort Suites Inn of the Year Finalist 2016 Comfort Suites Platinum Winner 2015 Comfort Suites Inn of the Year Winner 117 Room all suite, Platinum Award Winner. 100% Smoke free Hotel, features; free hot breakfast, indoor salt pool/whirlpool area, in room sofabeds, microwave and fridge, free wireless high speed internet. Locally owned and operated. MARCH 2015, FULL INTERIOR RENOVATION OF ALL PUBLIC AND GUESTROOMS COMPLETED, all guestroom furniture is 100% cherry and made by local Amish craftsman. Completed in September of 2017, hotel expansion with additional suites rooms with custom showers and a 3200 sq ft conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel & Conference Center Ohio