“Absolutely Wonderful”
Review of Graystone Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berlin
Graystone Cottages
Ranked #2 of 10 Berlin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The cottages are perfect. Very roomy, comfortable and home away from home. There is nothing like cracking open the window and listening to the horses and horse & buggy's going by your cottage. The cereals and baked goods were wonderful and delicious. We highly recommend Graystone Cottages to everyone. We liked it so much, we have already booked another stay with them and will book many more in the future.

Room Tip: Right in the heart of town. Walk to everything.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 122edw

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This was our first stay at Graystone Cottages - we stayed (3) nights in Lavendar fields. Cottage was very neat and clean, we could not have asked for more. Close to town, but still private and quiet. Very convenient to many attractions in the area. I am sure we would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Wonderful place to stay!Very friendly and helpful owners!Rooms were very clean and comfy.This was our first stay at Graystone Cottages and were completely satisfied.We stayed in Lofty Places,our teenage son really enjoyed the loft bedroom area. I would recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marsha B
Reviewed 12 July 2013

My cousin and I have an annual outing to Berlin, Ohio. We have always stayed at Graystone Cottages when we visit. We have stayed in Lavender Fields and Lofty Spaces and both are very clean, comfortable and spacious. Graystone is so convenient to downtown too. We also love the porches where you can sit out and just enjoy the atmosphere. The only thing I don't understand about Lofty Spaces is what it is set up for four people, but there is only one shower.

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms you would select would be great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dianna M
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We stayed three nights in the Lavender Fields cottage. I don't know why anyone would rent a hotel rooms instead of one of these cottages. We travel frequently and have never stayed at a place nicer then the Graystone Cottages. Trust me, treat yourself and stay here!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Charles Y
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Was in the area for the Britenbach Dandelion Festival and to have a relaxing weekend getaway with the girl I've been dating for 3 months. Found this place on the web and the pictures were outstanding and I knew we had to stay there. The pictures don't do any justice, the cottage was absolutely beautiful. We stayed in the Nautical Dreams cottage and it was wonderful. The cottage was very clean and having the Jacuzzi made for some romantic times. The continental breakfast was great and I would recommend this place to anyone staying in the area. In fact, we're planning on coming back sometime this year. Great experience!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I stay at Graystone Cottages about 3 or 4 times a year with my husband and have a girlfriend getaway once a year . I have stayed in 3 of the cottages. My recent stay was in Lofty Places. The cottages are always clean, stocked with breakfast items and are updated as needed. Great central location. We can walk to many shops and restaurants and not have to worry about parking. The area is quiet enough to hear the buggies. Dorothy ( the owner ) is a lovely woman who is a pleasure to do business with.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bonnie M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berlin
Comfort Suites Berlin Hotel & Conference Center
Berlin Grande Hotel
The Wallhouse Hotel
The Wallhouse Hotel
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek

Been to Graystone Cottages? Share your experiences!