“we love to stay at Donna's”

Donna's Premier Lodging
Ranked #1 of 10 Berlin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Our first time in one of the cottages was great! We woke to 8 inches of snow, but no problems walking to the wonderful breakfast provided. All the amenities..tub, fireplace and room decor...added to a great nights stay. We have stayed in the villas and the chalets, and always enjoy our stay. Thanks everyone at Donna's.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My wife and I love Donnas’. We stay here at least once or twice a yr. They offer several accommodations. The Cedar Cabins are larger and roomier. They have a full kitchen and a large bedroom. The Chalets are smaller and are basically one big room. There is a basement with a pool table. They only have a microwave and a very small fridge. All accommodations have gas fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs. The bathrooms are equipped with soft towels, they are very clean and there’s lots of hot water. The Beds are large and comfortable. They supply all kitchen utensils you would need (even a Wine Opener). My wife and I prefer the Chalets. They just feel more cozier. I prefer chalet #2 simply because you can park the car right at it where chalet #1’s parking space is across the private road (not very far away). When we don’t go out to eat at one of the fine Amish restaurants my wife pre makes meals that we just heat up in the microwave. We like the location near downtown Berlin and all the shops. All the Amish attractions are close by. They offer complimentary breakfast items during your stay but you have to go to the office to eat. For an extra bump they offer a breakfast meal for delivery. They offer several extra’s but we never purchased any of them. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway in Amish country this is the place for you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ralphrg
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our honeymoon in Chalet #1.It was immaculately clean, cozy, and so peaceful! Just what we needed to reconnect and relax following the holidays. Staff was pleasant and the cookies, pastries and sparkling cider were a wonderful touch. We didn't want to leave after 2 nights....and will definitely be back!
Thank you! Susan and Kevin

1  Thank slogar
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I took my husband to Donna's for his 50th Birthday in lieu of a party! One of my best decisions ever! It is so cozy, clean and secluded and they add some nice personal touches! I was a little worried about being at the top of a hill in the winter weather, but they got the road & our steps cleaned off right away! The breakfast we had delivered to our cabin was excellent also! We are planning on coming back for our 10th Anniversary in June! Thank you Donna's!!

Nancy & Guy

1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was exactly what we wanted for the New Year- relaxation in a secluded cabin with room for 2. The cabin was in excellent condition, furnished perfectly, and came with all the necessary amenities for our 2-night stay. It was the perfect size for 2 people. The layout was open concept and windows provided beautiful views of the countryside. The kitchenette was very useful, and the bathroom (with both a shower and Jacuzzi tub) made for the perfect way to wind-down after a long day in the winter cold. The narrow stairs up to the lofted bed and A-frame ceiling provided some height-related challenges with my boyfriend being 6'2", but a few bumps on the head were worth it for the memories made. Thanks again Donna, Nichole, and Samantha!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I go to Donna's every year. We stay in the Original Log Cabin. The staff is friendly and helpful and the cabin is fantastic. We ordered breakfast this time (first time) and it came delivered in a basket piping hot....and delicious. We're back in the real world and ready to go back next year.

Room Tip: We go here every year and have been for the past 5. Such a wonderful get away in the middle of Amis...