“Exceptional Customer Service”

Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Exceptional Customer Service”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Michelle is the prime example of exceptional customer service. She treats everyone special. To Michelle no one is a stranger. I would highly recommend TownePlace of anyone as my hotel of choice. It makes me feel like home.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thanks so much for sharing such great feedback about Michelle; I can’t wait to share this with her! She is truly an example of the hospitality that Marriott embodies and is known for. Again, thanks so much for your feedback about our hotel – we are so happy you can call us your home away from home!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We travel a lot and aside from Disney's Grand Floridian the staff at TownePlace Suites is second to none. I cannot express enough at how absolutely wonderful each and everyone of them was. As for the hotel itself, it could use some updating and the bathroom could you fresh caulking in the tub. The room was clean and the kitchen was well stocked and everything worked great! The breakfast served us well especially needed it to be ready on time so we could get out the door for our swim meet. Would certainly stay again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank kubbylee
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you so very much for the feedback you shared with us from your most recent trip to the TownePlace Suites. I am so happy to hear that everything in your suite met your needs and that you liked the breakfast. I will surely pass along all of your kind words to our staff, who will be delighted to hear!

Hope we have a chance to see you again soon, maybe for your next swim meet!?
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Full kitchen, clean, comfy queen, free breakfast, good location, good water pressure for the shower. Unfortunately some hotels no longer serve meat for the complimentary breakfast, walls are thin, can easily hear conversation in next room. I would stay again...$55/night

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thanks so much for taking your time to share your feedback; we are so glad that you enjoyed your trip with us here in Blue Ash. I understand you may have been disappointed by the continental breakfast. However, TownePlace Suites as a brand is known for having a continental breakfast. We have found that since we are an extended stay hotel that most of our guests enjoy making use of their fully equipped suites with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances to make breakfast in their rooms. Again, thanks so much for sharing your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Had stayed at this hotel several years ago and all was fine but this time not up to par. Coffee cups in the rooms kitchenette was filthy, bathroom sink looked as if it had not been cleaned since last guest stay and was never cleaned during our four night stay. Coffee was never replenished even after complaints made to front desk about this and the dirty sink and cups.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sharon S
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts - we truly appreciate your candid feedback from your most recent stay. I am very sorry that we fell short of your expatiations during your visit. I can assure you that your comments have been reviewed by management and will be discussed with our staff immediately. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and comments like yours help us identify areas that need improvements. Again, thank you for taking your time to share feedback with us.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We cannot thank Michelle Winfrey enough for all she did to assist us in securing a room for the evening. She is a fine example of true customer service. Atta girl Michelle! She spent quite a bit of time straightening out our reservation. She then was able to answer all of our questions. I hope we encounter a Michelle clone at all Marriott properties in the future.
Again, thank you immensely Michelle!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thanks so much for your sharing your thoughtful feedback about Michelle! Michelle is a great asset to our front desk and will be delighted to read your response. I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Again, thanks so much for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you through the Blue Ash area!.
Newburgh, Indiana
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed here 2 times about a month apart, and it was nice both times. Room looks great, love the kitchen, bed was comfy. My daughter slept on the pull out, and although it wasn't the most comfortable (are they ever THAT comfortable?), it was clean. The second time we stayed there were no sheets for the pull out in the room, so I had to trek to the office in the other building at 8pm for linens. Also during the second stay, pulling back the comforter cover revealed a dirty comforter underneath. It had both old AND new stains (I wont go into details), and it obviously had not been washed...which grossed me out. I didn't discover this until the morning we left, which gave me the willies thinking I had slept under it 2 nights...yuck. I took it to the front desk and they sent me an email offering me Marriott points. I really wasn't impressed with that offer, but it was nice that they offered me anything.

I will say that both times, I had trouble getting the key card to work in the exterior doors. That was frustrating when we had to walk the length of the building to use a door that worked.

The front desk staff was amazing, super nice and helpful, and breakfast was decent. Even with the comforter issue, I would stay here again...but I would check the bed linens first!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thanks so very much for taking time to share your feedback with us. I understand you had some issues with your room during your most recent visit. Thanks so much for sharing the frustration you encountered with your key. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

On behalf of the TownePlace Suites, we thank you for your candid feedback. I will pass along your kind comments to our front desk staff and let them know they helped to make your stay memorable.

The next time your travels bring your through Blue Ash, we look forward to seeing you.
Ohio
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I travel frequently for work and in fact stayed at a Marriott Towne Place Suites just last week in Tampa, and it was lovely in all regards. Although the staff was very helpful and friendly, I would not stay here at the Towne Place Suites in Blue Ash OH again because some of the facilities are not well maintained and clean. I'm only here for 1 night and need to leave at 5:00am so I'm dealing with it and in their defense, I did not complain because I'm too tired; I need to go to sleep early - don't want to waste time changing rooms or dealing maintenance people in my room tonight. Here are the issues:

- Bathroom tub faucet drips
- Black bathroom mold in tub
- Brown streaks in toilet bowl
- Corrosion on the air conditioner

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank jmbklj
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
I appreciate your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you had some issues with your room upon your late arrival. I can assure you that this is this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain and sincerely apologize for this. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

On behalf of the TownePlace Suites, we thank you for your candid feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience during your visit. If you would like to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. We would love the chance to have you with us again!