“I can't believe I only paid $48 after taxes thanks to Priceline!!!!”

Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
“I can't believe I only paid $48 after taxes thanks to Priceline!!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay here two nights on my trip to King's Island. The staff were extremely friendly. This worker, Amy was extra helpful in suggesting places for dinner. The hotel room was beautiful! We loved the 2 flat screen tvs! We also loved having a comfy couch! This was a wonderful place! I plan on going there again!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank bablock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Greater Cincinnati
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We typically stay in 3* or better hotels but I got this deal on a travel site that I couldn't pass up. Why not give it a try?! The hotel exceeded my expectations, especially for a 2*. The room had a full kitchen with dishes, pots, pans, full size fridge with ice maker as well as microwave. It had a flat screen HD TV and couch too. The room was clean and check in was a breezes(probably easiest ever!) Excellent location with restaurants within a mile and one within walking distance. The pool area was nice, nestled in a court yard. Also had a grab n go breakfast which served its purpose. Don't get me wrong, it's not a 5* but more than sufficient for the price. I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Redsbcats
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Our first room assignment was #213. An unpleasant odor was apparent from the moment we opened the door (Pet odor?) I inquired about another room and the desk attendant "Helen" was very pleasant and assigned us room #122. The room was ok for an overnight stay with everything we needed and more. Reasonably clean, plenty of towels, we did find a former guests coat hanging in the closet and took it to the front desk, where Helen apologized. The room we found to be a bit too noisy with the sounds of ice machines and what sounded lie moving furniture throughout the night. (thin walls) The bed was comfortable.Free breakfast included coffee, apples, oranges, muffins,various instant oatmeal packages and granola bars.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from service areas.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Vermilion, Ohio
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Richard greeted me like a long lost friend. I felt as though I was coming home. The room was clean and homey. It was easy access to a great burger place, and easy access to the interstate. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort of your room. I am also extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed meeting Richard. Our staff takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” experience for all of our guests to enjoy.

Thank you again for your positive comments and we hope to see you again!
Kent, Ohio
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks. Richard was very personable. The rooms were comfortable, not too loud. The staff was very accommodating. The price of the room based on convenience was excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank mudhen55
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, 30 March 2013
Value is what we offer all our guests and friendly service just makes your stay even better. Thank you for mentioning the great service that Richard offers and for the great comments about your stay.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Very good staff. The service was excellent! All staff was very helpful in accommodating my requests. Richard was very friendly. I stayed for 1 week earlier and then came back for another week because of the service.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Thank you for your review. Repeat business is the best compliment any business can receive and Richard always makes all our guests feel like they are at home. Thanks again.
Springboro, Ohio
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I came here on business in Feb 2013, I received a first floor 1 bedroom suite, and it was wonderful I stayed almost 2 weeks and enjoyed it. The staff was friendly including RICHARD :) and everyone took care of any needs we had. Great place, not too loud, easy access to stores, shopping, and the interstate! The decor is older since this was another hotel before "Homestead Suites" so its alot nicer than most of the extended stays in the area, PLUS it was CLEAN and you have a workout room, plus a pool, room service, and small quick grab and go type breakfast. I would stay here again, if you want more quiet request a 3rd floor, great WIFI if you pay the 3.00 a day for faster uploading and downloading speed but the basic was ok too, great for business class folks as well as families. I was happy there, and recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: If you dont want more quiet try an end room away from the entrance/exit doors, and also the rooms se...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ms_Pessimistic
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, 4 March 2013
WOW - thanks for the review and the recommendation. Richard and the whole staff want our guests to feel at home and enjoy the value the hotel has to offer with the kitchens, breakfast, and clean rooms. Thanks again for the thumbs up!!
Travellers also viewed these Blue Ash hotels
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway
The Blu Hotel
The Blu Hotel
#9 of 18 in Blue Ash

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman? Share your experiences!