“Worth a Money For Long Term”

Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Loveland, Ohio
“Worth a Money For Long Term”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I stayed here twice. Once for 2 months long (Last year). and once for 2 weeks. This hotel is worth if you are traveling alone / with family too. There are few restaurants around. Once I used to work is downtown and then once in Mason. For both work locations this location really worked for me. David (staff) is very helpful. I will recommend this hotel for anyone.

We will go again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, 30 March 2013
Thank you for your review. The hotel is located just off Rt. 71 which make it easy to get to downtown and the other areas surrounding Cincinnati. David works hard to make all our feel welcomed. Thank you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Pune, India
Reviewed 27 February 2013

On a business project for about 4 months you would usually look for someplace that will allow you to cook a bit to get away from the restaurant food. Not too many places allow that and ESA is my choice for the value it provides.
The closest other option was about 2.5 times more expensive

Facility is like other ESA facilities and the staff is friendly, accommodating and willing to provide assistance at any time.
I dread hotel beds but was pleasantly surprised here with the decent mattress available in the two rooms I ended up staying in.
Rooms were clean and the grounds were kept clean as well - a big deal as the hotel is pet friendly.
A huge plus point is the number of good places to eat and do groceries nearby (within 2 miles).

Would like:
1. A bigger refrigerator - the mini bar style does not work for long term guests like me who like to stock up on groceries
2. A full size bath instead of the shower stall
3. An option to get a non pet friendly floor for guests who don't want to hear the yipping all the time
4. Water filter on the tap in the kitchenette

All these "likes" are available in other ESA locations I have stayed at.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, 28 February 2013
Thank you for noticing the new bedding that was recently added as well as new flat screen TVs and the new Grab and Go breakfast every morning in the lobby. Hope to see you again next time you are in Blue Ash.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I was on a project around one and half years (2012-2013) in Blue Ash OH. After staying at couple of places one of my colleges recommended this hotel, and I stayed there more than a year. The staff (Managers: Oleg & Matannah and Front office staff: David & others) was very friendly. The room had everything you need for a long stay. They recently upgraded their old tvs with flat screen tvs too. Room service was very good. Their rates were also very reasonable and worth for the money you pay. The place was also safe and I did not have any problems during my stay at this place. The hotel was near to gas stations and many restaurants. I recommend this place to anybody, especially for the professionals who come to this area for projects.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, 24 February 2013
Thank you for your posting. We have also added a Grab and Go breakfast that has muffins, coffee, oatmeal, fruit, and breakfast bars. Oleg and Matannah work hard to provide the best service to every guests. Thank you again.
Daly City, California
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I have to disagree with the ladies , I came in to visit with family, the room was clean, ca, rpet was vacuumed. I had plenty of towels, the room was nice with the big flat screen, my only complaint was they need more cabkle channels, poor selection , please add hair dryers to the rooms. I also didn't care for the fact that if you wanted fresh bath towels you had to go to the front desk to exchange them , seems kinda silly to me. The property was nice and quiet, so no complaints there. I would stay there again

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Joe O, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, 21 November 2012
Thnak you for your review. A clean and quiet hotel is what we provide at a great value. Thank you again and stay again when you are in Blue Ash.
Dalhart, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The carpet was stained everywhere and our room did not appear to have been vacuumed. There was trash beside the nighstand and underneath the bed.The hallways smelled of food and smoke throughout our two night stay. Don't mind no frills at all but the lack of cleanliness was very disappointing. Inexpensive was the ONLY plus.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sarah P
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, 3 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Our company works hard to provide a clean, friendly and comfortable experience for each of our guests. I am disheartened to hear that we were unable to provide that to you; because of this, please accept my sincerest apologies.

The staff and I strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction. When it comes to cleanliness, we are trained on proper ways to clean and inspect each room in accordance with company wide standards. Taking the feedback you provided, the staff and I are working to improve our processes.

I am sorry again you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We would love to have you visit with us again knowing that we are redoubling our efforts to provide a great experience for all of our guests.

Travellers are raving about these Blue Ash hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 May 2012

The good: Relatively clean, convenient to Blue Ash and Montgomery. Good water pressure in the shower. Bed is relatively comfortable. Free WiFi that is fast enough to stream video. A five-minute drive to the lovely Sharon Woods Park.

The meh: 19-inch tube TV with fuzzy reception. Fridge is tiny and set too cold. 'Fully equipped kitchen' means no dish soap, tiny bowls, no sharp knives, no oven or toaster oven, a pathetic stovetop from the 1970s, and a terrible selection of plastic glasses. No fitness center. No amenities to speak of except bar soap.

The bad: Blood-stained sheets. Four coat hangers upon check-in. Sketchy clientele that appears to enjoy smoking in non-smoking rooms to perfume the hallways in their entirety. Unhelpful desk clerks ("oh, you forwarded mail here? Probably won't show up for at least three weeks").

I thought this would be a place for business travelers needing to visit Blue Ash/Cincinnati for more than just a few nights. Instead it appears to be a place where folks down on their luck are staying indefinitely. Which is more depressing for them, certainly, but also depressing for me.

Room Tip: Ask for as far away from the smoking rooms as possible, although I don't think it matters becaus...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Economy Cincinnati - Blue Ash - North. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I very much appreciate the opportunity to respond to your particular concern. The professional appearance of our staff is just as important as their professional attitude. We train our employees on how to present themselves appropriately, and I recognize that our training failed to prevent your experience. Such an incident is unacceptable and I have met with each member of my staff to coach them on our policies regarding their appearance.

Blue Ash, Ohio
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I had Lasik surgery and just needed somewhere to spend the night because it was to far to drive home just to come back the next morning. This hotel was absolutely perfect for that purpose. It is inexpensive, clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful especially Kara the desk clerk. She was so friendly and made me feel very welcome. Kara was for sure part of my decision to reserve a room for my follow up visits.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Kenwood Road, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Cincinnati - Blue Ash - North. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.