“Loved our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn!”

Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Fresh clean smelling room, crisp white linens on the bed, a firm but comfortable mattress -- and the hot tub has powerful jets which give a great back massage! The staff at the reception desk were cheerful and welcoming, and made check in and check out easy.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn was a good place to stay. We were on a family vacation traveling through for a one day stop at kings island. We chose this hotel based on price and anticipating a newer, cleaner and fresh hotel than the ones near kings island. The Hilton Garden in Blue Ash was just that. While it is in a business district and not near very many stores, shops or restaurants. It was what we were looking for. Hotel was clean, reasonably maintained. The only down side I would have is that the beds were double beds, not queens as listed online and the mattresses were not very comfortable. The beds had some sort of firmness adjustment setting. It did work, but is quite pointless when the quality and comfort of the mattress materials are what I would suggest as inferior. Bottom line... No worries about staying here if you are looking for a clean, well kept hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Randall A
Reviewed 31 July 2014

So, there are hotels that appreciate all of their customers, and their are hotels that do not. This would be the latter. Because I have been traveling a lot over the past year, mostly one or two night trips to see family or plan for my daughters wedding out of state, I have been using booking sites to get my rooms.
Like many rooms I booked, this room was through a discount site; now I know booking through these sites I take what I get, just as I did in this case.
What bugs me is when staff lies about availability of one room type or another. One staff said I could get a second bed or cot, another one says no, I have to pay more. That is annoying; stop it, I am filling a room regardless of what I pay.
All of that being said, the room was clean and comfortable. We needed a corkscrew and the front desk clerk was miserable, but the bartender was very nice. Service is a big deal to me, cleanliness first and then service, the hotel could be old and no amenities but if it is dirty or people are crabby, I do not like it.
So, three stars. I would recommend as it is clean and convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank egallag
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn at Blue Ash is in a great location and a great place to stay. We stay overnight in Cincinnati on the weekends often and this hotel is the first we look to for availability. From this location, you can easily get to Kenwood, the Cincinnati Premium Outlet, and Rockwood Commons.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband just stayed at this wonderful hotel by way of a third party site. The ratings there gave it a 3 star....no way! The Hilton Garden Inn at Blue Ash/Cincinnati was definitely a 5 star experience for us! And anyone who knows me knows that if I walk barefoot or even in socks in your place...you MUST be clean! Just saying!!! We decided to take in the city for two whole days. We checked in late but the staff was very alert and attentive. We were starving after being at the amusement park all day and really not stopping to eat. She referred us to a pizza place that delivers to your hotel door. She even gave us some ideas for places to eat for the next two days in Cincy. The lobby was clean and smelled great- so hopefully this was a sign to a great room. YOU BET! Our king room was wonderful! It was spotless, smelled GREAT, and even a sleep comfort mattress with adjusters on both sides of the mattress. My husband got to sleep on his preferred cloud setting and I on my rock! LOVE IT!!!!! There was a fridge, microwave, and Keurig in our room! ALL CLEAN!! Can you tell I'm serious about clean??!! When we got back the next day we had turn down service, clean room, refreshed towels, and housekeeping has even straightened our belongings in place. YESSS... 5 stars for sure. Parking is free, wifi is free, and so is coffee in your room and lobby. There is a pool and hot tub...both looked and smelled clean when we went in. We didn't get a chance to use it though. There is complimentary use of a business area as well. Now there is a $9.99 all you can eat breakfast buffet (omelettes, waffles, and french toast cooked to order). We did this on day of our stay. It was good and convenient but it didn't knock our socks off by any means. Altogether...everyone was friendly, helpful, and the hotel was beautiful and clean. We WILL book there again!!!

2  Thank DivaLadyJ_28
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Nice hotel in a nice area for a nice price. The quality and portion sizes of the food in the restaurant are awesome; I want to go back there just for that. The staff is as friendly and helpful as could be. They missed a spot in the shower and I got what appeared to be a Queen instead of a King but I'm sure they would have fixed that if I asked. Convenient to Kings Island too & downtown; right off the highway.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Natalia H
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We loved everything about our stay. The breakfast was delicious and worth the money. Our room was beautiful- no musty or dirty hotel room smell. Hotel was easy to get to from 71 and worked great for us. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Laura T