“Great Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Jasper, United States
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great service and clean. This is a Hampton in need of renovation (10/27/13). Breakfast was good. The room for breakfast is small. I suppose Weekends with families would be hectic. Room furniture is dated. Light fixtures dated with Bathroom fixture showing rust. Staff is friendly and professional. Hotel is clean and well kept - just needs updated.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Mark H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotels approximately 20 evening this year. The last 3 times, my room had what the hotel staff referred to as stink bugs coming into the room from the air conditioner. I killed 6 of them, then saw more about an hour later. I went down to the lobby asking to be moved to another room. The clerks attitude was like.....what is the big deal....
Finally, he asked his manager if this was ok! Not one apology was extended. I have been an hilton honors member for years, however, I will be switching to another hotel chain.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Akbar A, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 29 September 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review and to your loyalty to our brand. I am so sorry that you found some stink bugs during your stay with us. I can assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of all our guests and I can assure you that we are currently working with our pest control provider to eliminate this issue. We are doing everything we can to make sure we take the necessary precautions so that none of our guests have to deal with this inconvenient issue. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area.
Leavenworth, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

The complimentary breakfast is great and goes until 10 am, and the staff is friendly. The AC unit in our room was a little awry, but everything else was fine. I liked that the rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. Bed comfort was ok.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Youngstown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

We were extremely satisfied with every aspect of our stay. We found our room to be very clean and comfortable, the breakfast was superb and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We Certainly would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others. In fact, we have already told several people about it. If we find ourselves in need of accommodations in this area again, we would definitely book this hotel. A pleasurable experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Blue Ash, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights in September, and hotel was full of stink bugs. We killed several in our room, including on the bed! The staff tried to resolve our problem by moving us to another room, but Hampton needs to invest in this property; hire an exterminator and seal windows, etc. Dozens of stink bugs in the hallways and stairways.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Kenneth F
Thank you so much for your recent review. I am so sorry that you found some stink buds during your stay with us. I can assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of all our guests and I thank you very much for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our pest control provider. We will do everything we can to make sure we take the necessary precautions so that none of our guests have to deal with this inconvenient issue. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Grand Rapids, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is a pretty basic Hampton Inn. There is nothing to particularly recommend about the hotel and there is nothing particularly wrong with it. In every way it is a completely average Hampton Inn. As long as you're good with that, you won't have any issues with this hotel. Decent wireless internet. Decent breakfast. Room was clean and had a small microwave and refrigerator. Totally bland and colorless area. Hotel is a little hard to find as it is tucked behind two other hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Canton, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Pros: As with most all Hampton Inns, comfortable beds, clean, and decent WIFI. Restaurants were nearby in a pretty quiet area. Hooray - there was a Power outlet on the bedside table – finally a solution to my greatest travel pet peeve!! (see photo). I'm giving them the benefit of a 4 instead of a 3 on this alone.
Cons: Worst TV system I’ve ever tried to use in a hotel. It had a screwy quirk that had some channels with a dash in them like 18-2 …and when you tried to tune using the remote if you punched in 2 it would count as two 2s… with a dash after it. So trying to tune to channel 200 was impossible because you hit 2 and a 0 you would given 22-0 which didn’t exist. Desk clerk was just as confused as I was. Fridge was so load and clunking that I unplugged it. TV and desk were separated by the fridge/microwave stand so impossible to see the TV while working at the desk.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business