“This place is awesome!”

Blue Ash Chili
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Description: Since 1969 Blue Ash Chili's premium chili has been made with the same family recipe using only top-quality ingredients. It's not too spicy and served Cincy-style: cheese coneys, 3-, 4-, 5- and even 6-ways. Our restaurants have the feel of a small town diner and the dining room and carryout line are always packed with regulars. In 2010, Blue Ash Chili was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-in, & Dives on the Food Network
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place is great! Went with another couple and we all tried something different and everything hot, tasty and the portions are more than enough. The chili was very good, it had a great flavor. Their double deckers are huge, my husband had a BLT with fried egg, I have never seen so much bacon on a BLT. I like the décor, reminds me of the diner on Happy Days. I thought the place was very clean. I actually like eating at places that have an open kitchen because you can see what the kitchen looks like and who is making your food. Years ago, I worked for restaurants and some customers would be shocked to see what a kitchen looks like behind closed doors. Overall...great food, atmosphere and service!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been a serious fan of Cincinnati Chili for decades. This place has been on the Food Network and has a reputation as one of the best around. I looked at this meal as a pilgrimage to the motherland for one of my favorite meals. Man, was I disappointed!

The food wasn't bad, but it lacked any special flavor at all, the service was poor, and I wish I went somewhere else. For being on TV, I was seriously underwhelmed.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

when our waitress finally decided to come over I ordered 2 cheese coneys. they came out with literally 1/2 teaspoon of chili on them. I called the waitress over and said, "is this typical"? she said "no, sorry". that was it. ummmm ok.... ill stick to skyline, thanks

Reviewed 15 June 2014

service area behind counter did not look clean as did the display domes over food on counter. The sandwiches are great portions but no side with them for the price. Seems a little steep.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Didn't know where to try a famous Cinci chili till I discovered Guy's visit on Food Channel. The 6-way chili was phenomenal & a great deal at <$6.50. Can't wait to come back!