All reviews pillow top front desk indoor pool the breakfast area next morning nice place to stay two nights great customer service would stay again comfortable beds interstate cincinnati frig plug laptop facility
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I was in town for business and this was a convenient location. All of the staff that I interacted with were very friendly and helpful. The room and common areas were clean and inviting. I was pleased with the breakfast bar. Although they offered the standard fare, everything seemed fresh and they did seem to have slightly more choices than some other places. I will be returning here the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
NelsonBuck, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Nelson Buck
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We were all set to give this property 5 stars. We were there before Thanksgiving and then rebooked on our return trip because of the wonderful time we had there. Sadly - on our 2nd visit - a housekeeper 'mistook' a commemorative glass for trash. Mind you: the glass was on the TV stand and we had piled all of our trash in the bathroom. When we reported it, the manager on duty was able to retrieve the glass from the housekeeper's room. Say what???? Yes, the 'assumed trash' was being reused. Some would call that theft. But it happened to us. Manager refused to apologize to us or even acknowledge he would talk to the housekeeper. So, our recommendation is: Buyer beware: if you book here, I would not leave ANYTHING in the room for fear that it could be assumed 'trash' and removed/re-used by the housekeeping staff (with the total support of their management).

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Bobby B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

DandR2012,

I would like to begin by apologizing for the fact that you had a less than terrific stay with us. I assure you that I will be researching deeper into this and will take necessary action to assure that there is never a doubt that this could happen. I will also be speaking with our housekeeping staff supervisor about the incident at hand. Again, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and if you have any other questions or concerns that you would like to discuss, it would be my pleasure to address any and all of them.

513-985-9035

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

we stayed here the night before Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving morning the staff was cheerful and helpful. Everyone was so kind. The rooms were clean and breakfast was good. great place to stay with the family.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mom4810

Mom4810,

I would like to begin with thanking you for staying with us over the holiday! I hope is was a good holiday for you and your family. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our property. In the future, I hope you consider us when travelling to the Blue Ash area as it would be our pleasure to arrange accommodations for you!

Reviewed 19 November 2015

This property was renovated within the past year and it shows. The room, common areas, lobby, etc. were all very nice, inviting, and clean. The desk clerk on duty when I stayed, Deanna, is the epitome of customer service. She always had a smile and was very friendly. I had a small problem with the clock radio in my room (couldn't set the time), and she quickly found me another one. A nice, warm, inviting place to stay for a pretty good price. It's worth the stay whether for one night or more.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Guy G,

We appreciate your glowing review! The property was renovated in February of this year and I am glad that it shows. Deanna is very good at her job and I am glad that it is not only co-workers that recognize the fact. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

from the time I check in and I asked where I could get a burger and a beer. Samantha told me about applebees stating that they were still open at 10pm. She then told me about Sammy's I asked her if she owned it she was no I wish. You have a great young lady working for you.

Room Tip: ask for the even rooms as they are towards the parking lot.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

James S,

I am glad that you had a wonderful experience with our front desk staff! I hope that you enjoyed Sammy's as they have some of the best burgers I have ever had. If you are ever in the area in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call as it would be our pleasure to arrange your reservations.

Blue Ash, OH