“Slow service and just average food but its pricey”
Review of Rascals NY Deli - CLOSED

Rascals NY Deli
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
mason,ohio
“Slow service and just average food but its pricey”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

It's just okay. The sandwiches are expensive and the service is sloooooowwwww. No one is that friendly either. I've tried several different sandwiches here and nothing is anything more than average to me.

Visited July 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I saw a review of the deli in the Cincinnati magazine and thought I'd try it. Its located in a strip mall and not much to look out from the outside. However the inside was very clean and decorated quite nicely. The Ruben sandwich was one of the best that I've had. My wife had a "whitefish Ruben". I was very unique and very good. The breakfast menu looked very good also. I'm sure we will go back.

Visited June 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Deli in Cincinnati”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

If you're looking for a little of the Lower East side in the Queen City, this is the place to go. Lox, pastrami, corned beef, white fish salad, rugelach. And you can wash it down with a Celray soda. This is Big Apple living on the Ohio.

• Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“The real deal.”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I lived in NYC for 15 years. Carnivore that I am I LOVE good Corned Beef and Pastrami. A true deli experience requires both of these. Rascals had the best Corned Beef I have ever eaten and the Pastrami was great too. The Reuben was all said and done the best I have eaten ever. (Sorry about that Katz's, if it makes you feel better I like your Pastrami better, but only a little.) The place is clean, the staff friendly and fast and the food is fantastic. The guy that said NY, NO WAY! was right in a few ways. The staff was not rude, the food was hot and the place was clean, unlike most NY Deli's. I really love the food here as did my wife. WE WILL BE BACK!

• Visited April 2013
“Okay, nothing special”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Disliked: plastic in the soup. Beginning to think their soup comes prepackage in plastic bags! Doesn't seem homemade. The latkes are always cold and hard, they are doing something wrong there!

Like: Green salads (e.g. Rascals salad) are really good.

Visited February 2013