Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Marion, Indiana
“Good Value”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I stayed at the Red Roof, Blue Ash again in November 2011 after staying there earlier in the summer. I had a superior king room, which includes a refrigerator and microwave. My only complaint about the room was that in two places, large chunks of the ceiling were peeling off or had already gone. The heat at most Red Roofs leaves a lot to be desired in terms of regulating it. I had the thermostat set at 60, and by the time I returned to my room in the afternoon, the room was 76. I had to turn on the air to cool it off. After that, I shut the heat off completely, and the room stayed at a comfortable 74 overnight even though it was in the forties outdoors. The bed was fine. Of course, the bathroom was barely large enough to turn around in. The price was good. This is your basic clean place to sleep safely, and that's about it.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 19 September 2011

rooms large and clean. Staff great. Would recommend it for business and families.

• Stayed August 2011
rri103, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 26 October 2011
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. At Red Roof Inn we love our pets!

Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash
West Virginia
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Stayed here for one night when a baseball tournament in the area resulted in nearly ever other hotelroom within 15 miles being booked. I had not stayed in a Red Roof Inn for years, and the best I can say about the place is that it is barely adequate. We had a standard King Room, and the room is very small. The bathroom is really tiny. Condition wise/cleanliness wise, the place has seen better days. When we walked in, it has a musty kind of smell--almost like cat urine. Kinda gross I know. The carpet, bed spread, curtains are all worn, and thin. The carpet is functional in that it keeps your feet off the sub-floor, but it is sort of a ratty looking industrial carpet. We did see a large ant/bug crawl up the wall oppposite our bed before we went to sleep---so that was really fun. There was some mildew in the bathroom, and watchout when you flush the toilet---you get a super noisy experience. Typical loud a/c unit. One thing that really irritated me was the hotel's policy of chariging a $1.50 deposit for the safe in the room. You can have the $1.50 charge removed from your bill when you check out--so I don't really understand the purpose of the deposit. When I went to check out, the clerk did not offer to remove the charge--I had to ask. Makes me think that it's a scheme to make a couple extra bucks on each guest--they will forget to have it removed. Try another hotel when you visit Blue Ash.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank HappyTraveler43
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the room odor problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We were very pleasantly surpised by how clean the room was. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The grounds were also well cared for. Bob Evans Restaurant is right across the street. Very convenient location. Right off the highway and close to Kings Island and Cincinnati Zoo.

Room Tip: Donatos Pizza delivered right to the door and provided plates, napkins, and cups.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your online review of our hotel. We always appreciate feedback from our valued customers. We hope you will stop by and visit us the next time you are in our area!

Thanks again for staying!

Jackson, Ohio
Reviewed 14 July 2011

You don't get no kind of breakfast not even a day old donuts. We requested a coffee pot the lobby said we couldn't have it because we had to beds in our room. We even offered a deposit . I do give them credit for the free wi-fi yeppy That's all u get

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
redroofinncincinnati, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Valued Guest!

Thanks for being at the Red Roof Inn and your overall review.

We are glad for the appreciation about the cleanliness of the hotel.

At the same time we are taking effective actions to provide quality breakfast for our guests.

We are eagerly waiting to welcome you soon.

Hotel Manager.
Marion, Indiana
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I had a very pleasant stay at this Red Roof in the Cincinnati area. The room was sparkling clean, and the front desk clerk put me in a room that would make it convenient for me to walk my dog as it was near a large grassy area. This is a great hotel for those traveling with dogs. The staff was very friendly both when I checked in and when I checked out. No problems were experienced with the room. This is a Red Roof that has been renovated.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Williamstown
Reviewed 26 December 2010

If you are just looking for a clean hotel close to I-71, this is a great hotel. Free wi-fi in rooms, pets stay free, and comfy beds.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ash
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!