Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$162
  • Fitness centre
US$105
US$86
US$132
All reviewsroom was cleanbob evans restaurantupgraded roomwifi worked welloff the highwayhotel reviewcincy areathe staff was friendly and helpfulconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againa great place to staymotelpillowsratespetsinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We stopped at this motel on our trip from Louisville, KY to Ontario. The motel and staff exceeded our expectations greatly. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and fresh. Everything in the room worked well and the beds and other furniture were in good condition. I would certainly stay at this motel again and would gladly recommend it to anyone needing to stop for the night on I-71. Again, very impressive, especially for the price!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, south side of the building towards the south end of the property.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

The carpet was coming up off the floor around the perimeter of the room. The bed felt like you were laying directly on the springs. The TV had squiggles going across it on every channel. The heater did not blow hot air, just cool air. I guess the fan does not warm up the air when turned all the way to the warm setting. Therefore the room was chilled through the night. Would definitely not stay here again. An extre 50 bucks to stay elsewhere is definitely money well spent. Red Roof should visit this place to see if it is up to their franchise expectations.

• Stayed: December 2012
redroofinncincinnati, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with the Red Roof Inn,Cincinnati.

We appreciate and honor your review sincerely.

We have made an investigation on your observations actions have been taken.

Please do visit us again and we shall ensure a very pleasant stay for you.

We do take the reviews quite seriously.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Met expectations when I arrived by rental car from the airport. Front desk clerk (pony tailed man) greeted me nicely at start, handed me the key to room 202, all seemed nice, until I got to the room. It smelled of smoke, the mattresses looked like there were only on a box spring, really low. The room was extremely dated. No microwave or fridge. Cigarette ashes all over the top of the TV like if that's where the ashtray was. This was absolutely NOT like any of the pictures from their website.

I went back to the front desk regarding the room that it wasn't like any in the pictures, nor a 2-star, nor fridge and microwave as Priceline has listed as included, and the clerk explained in the most polite manner that because of where I booked my reservation with, he said I should understand that certain rooms are for certain room brokers, and that I would have had a nicer room if I had booked directly with them. I asked for a different room as this was supposed to be a non-smoking hotel. My next room was like in pictures, so I was ok with my room at that point.

Beware of room 202, and this hotel's policy of placing Priceline customers in cheaper rooms.

Room Tip: If you get room 202, give back the key, and ask for another one.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Czestnut

Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn, Cincinnati and the review.

We definitely appreciate every kind of criticism and suggestions about our hotel.
In fact, it’s one of the only ways we can improve.

We apologize for the experience howsoever.

We shall ensure that our staff will take utmost care in guest services and such a case will never occur again. They have been given additional training in this aspect.

Please consider visiting us again and see the difference.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I have tried many motels in the Cincinnati area and I sleep the best at this one. I have stayed here around 50 times. It’s right off Interstate 71. Not much room for a big vehicle. I see vans + trailers, but full size buses and semis would be tight.
Usually books up in the summer. Good to call first.
Heaters are ceramic (?) strips by ceiling. They snap a little bit in the winter.
Staff has always been great.
BP gas station across street for snacks + drinks.
Two great BBQ places in the area.

Room Tip: I always request the far building on the far side and I hear no hiway noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Okay, so it's not the Ritz. But for the low price we paid it was fine. Room/bath were clean. Beds were comfortable enough. Water pressure good and hot. Wouldn't want to stay here a week, but for a single night it was perfectly fine. It's a motel, so room door open directly to the outside.

• Stayed: November 2012