Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash
GardenInn.com
US$127
US$108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$133
Hyatt.com
US$125
US$150
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$94
ExtendedStay
The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
AscendHotels
US$104
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
US$162
All reviewsroom was cleanbob evans restaurantupgraded roomwifi worked welloff the highwayhotel reviewcincy areathe staff was friendly and helpfulconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againa great place to staymotelpillowsratespetsinns
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Red Roof in Blue Ash has done a great job with renovating their rooms. The room I stayed in was very clean and fresh. The mattress and bedding was new. I felt very comfortable and safe in that location. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
rri103, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof.

ViJay Joshi

Red Roof Inn - Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Rood Inn Cincinnati Northeast Blue Ash location and to my surprise they had done some very appealing upgrades.

First of all, the Superior King room was very clean, it had new carpet, newly painted walls, new door key security feature and newer/better mattresses (firm and comfortable with mattress covers) that sat higher off the floor. I was able to get some work done and the WiFi worked just fine.

I was very pleased and impressed with the upgrades. The price was great too!

I'll definitely go back.

Room Tip: Preferrably the rooms on the back side of either building at this location are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
rri103, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Dear Guest
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Pros: Very clean, modern amenities, comfy bed, great internet, nice flat-screen television, easy access to restaurants, plenty of parking (rooms have outside entrances)

Cons: Highway-related noise, no hair-dryer (but I had my own with me)

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the highway as possible and where other guests may not be right next to you too.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We stopped at this motel on our trip from Louisville, KY to Ontario. The motel and staff exceeded our expectations greatly. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and fresh. Everything in the room worked well and the beds and other furniture were in good condition. I would certainly stay at this motel again and would gladly recommend it to anyone needing to stop for the night on I-71. Again, very impressive, especially for the price!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, south side of the building towards the south end of the property.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

The carpet was coming up off the floor around the perimeter of the room. The bed felt like you were laying directly on the springs. The TV had squiggles going across it on every channel. The heater did not blow hot air, just cool air. I guess the fan does not warm up the air when turned all the way to the warm setting. Therefore the room was chilled through the night. Would definitely not stay here again. An extre 50 bucks to stay elsewhere is definitely money well spent. Red Roof should visit this place to see if it is up to their franchise expectations.

• Stayed: December 2012
redroofinncincinnati, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with the Red Roof Inn,Cincinnati.

We appreciate and honor your review sincerely.

We have made an investigation on your observations actions have been taken.

Please do visit us again and we shall ensure a very pleasant stay for you.

We do take the reviews quite seriously.

Hotel Manager.