“Good hotel on a budget” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Virginia
“Good hotel on a budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

For this room for $55 per night. Room was small but newly renovated. Was decorated very nice and modern, was impressed with that. Bathroom area left a little to be desired. Tub was old and it wasn't as clean as I would have liked. Overall it was a pretty nice room and I was comfortable. Staff wasn't very helpful. At the main office the person spoke poor English and was unwilling to help with directions. Asked a maintenance person where the ice machine was and he replied "no English". Lol. Not cool! But was great for the price and is definitely stay there again if I was on a budget.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and son attempted to stay at this hotel. After three room transfers due to unclean, some disgusting, conditions they did not stay at this hotel. If you expect clean rooms, don't stay here. Very dissappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
redroofinncincinnati, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Red Roof Inn, Cincinnati writing the review and bringing the incidence to our notice.

We apologize for whatever may have been happened howsoever.

Please note that we have investigated the unfortunate trouble you had, but have taken remedial steps to see that it never happens again to any of our guests.

Once again we are sorry for the same and please do rethink and visit us.

We will see that you get a nice experience.

Hotel Manager.
Cincinnati
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

I checked in and the clerk asked if it was debit or credit card. I clearly said it was a. Credit. Card.
When I checked out I found. Out that I was charged well over the room rate. They gave me a bill for the room and a bill for charges over $138 which I was told at check that was because I used. Debit card which I did not and the clerk said "maybe the clerk did not understand you".
Now I find out that this is a common practice with the Red Roof Inn. I did not know that the other Red Roof Inn I stayed at did the same thing. I was told after I complained to not worry those charges will fall off. The total is almost up to $400 and nothing has fallen off except my intention to never do business with the Red Roof Inn again. I was also supposed to get a free room after 5 nights which did not happen.

Room Tip: Go some place else. No restaurant, no pool, They overcharged as they put hold charges on my credit...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Vijei, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear Customer, we are sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay at red roof inn Blue Ash. Temporary authorization on credit/debit card is well expanded word practice, that protects hotel from accidental damages, long distance calls charges , additional room services and amount varies place to place. This hold is active during entire stay and equal to full stay amount in our case. Normally authorization should be released within 3-4 business day after you checked out .
Garden City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I arrived at 10:30pm and check in was smooth. Rooms have been recently updated and very comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower which is always important to me. I only stayed one night here and check out is at noon. The problem I had was housekeeping knocked on my door twice, once at 9am and another at 945am. I had the do not disturb sign on the door and they still knocked anyway and woke me up twice. Other than that disappointment, stay was good.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise in the very early hours of the morning. Not enough towels for everyone, but that would be easily remedied. Staff was nice and helpful. Check-in was a breeze. Parking was available and well lit. On a route that we will follow several times over the next couple years, this could very well be a routine respite. Rates were nearly half what the other hotels in the area are. Property is well appointed and taken care of. Location is right off the freeway, so access is excellent. Rooms appear to be recently refurbished and are well done. Heater and air conditioning are both sufficient and efficient.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Jason B
rri103, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Dear Guest
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

The renovated rooms were a pleasant surprise! Comfortable bed, clean room!It made us pleased we are Red Roof Inn card members! When we travel through Cincinatti again, we will make this our stop. Our only complaint was not enough pillows for a king bed....

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank VetteCop29
rri103, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Dear Guest

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

Red Roof in Blue Ash has done a great job with renovating their rooms. The room I stayed in was very clean and fresh. The mattress and bedding was new. I felt very comfortable and safe in that location. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rri103, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash Red Roof.

ViJay Joshi

Red Roof Inn - Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Ash
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati Blue Ash
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Crowne Plaza Hotel Cincinnati Blue Ash
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!