“Glad I gave it a try”

Description: Submarine sandwichs
Description: Submarine sandwichs
“Glad I gave it a try”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

I got a large sandwich because that is what I get a sub shops. This one was longer and more meaty than the other one I have tried around here. Defiantly filled me up and them some. Service was friendly and the price was not bad for the food you get. I will be going back

• Visited April 2013

Chennai (Madras), India
“Huge Size”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

The vegetarian sub was good. It seemed to be a bit lot longer than the ones from Subway. During lunch, the place was busy but I was served within a few minutes.

Visited March 2013
LOVELAND
“Not your usual sub sandwich!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I watched the building being built, but since the name was not familiar hesitated to go in and try the place. Glad I overcame inertia! It takes a while to learn their system, but their choices and selections, the freshness of the items-especially their meats are very good. You can order hot or cold sandwiches and the bread is superior. This last visit I had a small 3 meat cold sub on multi-grain bread, and it was almost more than I could eat. Great service, very clean and comfortable for a sub place and reasonable prices! I'll be back.

• Visited January 2013
Cincinnati
“Expensive Sandwich Joint”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My wife and I visited here recently as it is a new restaurant in the area and it was okay at best. The service wasn't anything special as it is just a sandwich shop, but having said that we could have eaten at other restaurants that have more than just sandwiches and spent less money. My wife's cheese steak sandwich lacked the steak as there wasn't a whole lot of substance. I'm not sure that this will be a restaurant we will visit again, but glad to have tried something new.

• Visited November 2012
Middletown, Ohio, United States
“Where's My Sandwich?!”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

It was like grazing...you enter and stand in line at the door, then you're herded over to place your food order, next you're herded down to pay for your order...then your herded over to get your drink, chips, etc. Wait a minute?! Middle of lunch and drink machine has no Co2? how is that possible; 10 taps and none of them worked! Now, I'm waiting and waiting for my sandwich (Buffalo chicken) only to find that they gave it to another customer (bet she enjoyed her free lunch!) Got mine finally and there's barely any buffalo sauce...there was barely any meat on it, or anything else that I could taste. I think I'll stick with Subway!

• Visited October 2012