“Consistent”

Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Consistent”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I like this BW3 location because the food is always pretty consistent here. If you're looking for gourmet food, you're in the wrong place -- but on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you can get 60 cent wings, and get a pretty good meal for a decent price. That noted, the place is pretty pricey if you don't go on one of those days.

• Visited February 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good for a little spice, but not health food”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I like the variety of options for sauces and such (different levels of hotness and flavors).
Not a lot of healthy options. I had a salad and grilled chicken tenders with sauce to dip in which was good, but more veggie or non-fried foods would have been better.

Visited January 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Just gross”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I'll start by saying, I don't eat at chain restaurants. But, I was staying at the hotel down the road, and it was late, and there was nothing else nearby. I'm not a fan of wings, but I thought, well, they should at least have a salad. Yes, they have salads, but all of them have meat. Umm, ok, no healthy eating here. Turns out, it's not real meat anyway. It's pressed chicken drenched in some goopy, sweet "bbq" sauce. Oh, it was so gross. I picked it off and ate the lettuce. My husband's grilled chicken sandwich was the same pressed chicken. How does a restaurant that specializes in chicken serve pressed chicken? And the beer list was so weak. To be fair, I am guessing that all the BWW restaurants are like this, not just the Blue Ash one, and this type of place is not for me. Besides the gross food, service was slow and inattentive. The floor was slippery with grease? food? who knows what? TVs were blaring so loud I got a headache. My bad for thinking I could suck it up for one meal and eat at a chain restaurant. Nope.

• Visited December 2013
Milan, In
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good snack!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had a few wings, a beer and watched the sports channel on big screen after work. Nice location near hotel where I stayed.

Visited October 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“UFC spot”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good place to chill and watch a sporting event. My sons and I usually watch the UFC at a BWW. Normally, a pay per view event we can watch for free.

Visited October 2013