“Buffet”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Anis Indian Cuisine
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We have been there twice and buffet was good. Wish there was some kind of biriyani every day on the Buffett menu as there was one time we didn't find any!
Chilli chicken and chicken curry was good. Dessert was perfect!

1  Thank jeka1972
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I think the buffet is $10/person and when I went with a date, she was certain that she found a bug in her food. I am pretty sure that it was actually just a large piece of spice that was not completely ground, but it kind of put a damper on the meal. I thought the food was just okay, and although the place is surprisingly big, there is also NO DECOR at all. I'm not even sure there was a single thing on the walls themselves; it's also not in the best location -- by a dollar store and Great Clips -- so it feels kind of "chintzy" from the get go.