“Wicked FAST!!”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #34 of 65 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is the fastest McDonald's I have ever been too. AND the order has always been right.
The staff is super friendly and always smiles and they look like they enjoy working there. I don't know what this place does different, but it's the most enjoyable McD's I have ever been to.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

So, let's face it, I am not writing this to say that this location makes the best Big Mac. Nooooo, McDonald's quality assurance (QA) should be the same everywhere. Well, it's not.

I am a frequenter (or was) of this location. But their quality is so sporadic, I have ceased. I order a cheeseburger and get a plain hamburger, or get a McDouble. Who knows what is going on with the kitchen?

Anyways, it is an adventure! You never know what you will get here!