“Great place and amazing price!”

Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Blue Ash
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Perfect place with a great price. The suites are newly renovated and match up to the upscale hotels. Staff is very pleasant and cordial. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anybody visiting Cincinnati on business or pleasure. It is just 20 minutes drive from downtown and the price beats the drive.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank csrikanth1

Reviewed 1 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel during my granddaughter's tests at Cincinnati Children's Hospital. It was convenient to the interstate that went right to the hospital exit. It was about 20 minutes away. One exit past the exit for the hotel there is shopping and plenty of places to eat. The staff was very polite. The pool was cold, the hot tub was too hot and we never did arrive at the right time to find the breakfast that was supposed to be provided. One morning we were told it didn't start until 8:00 the next morning it was at 7:00 and ended at 9:00. Every morning we tried a different time and were told it had either not started or had already ended. In the week we were there I never did see it and got all kinds of answers as to why. I don't think it exists. They have a Starbucks in the lobby which was nice but too expensive to eat at every morning. We rec'd a free upgrade to a suite when the staff found out we needed a refrigerator and microwave. Over all it was a good place and was very clean. Just don't expect breakfast or to swim much.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Formyjoy
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed here for a family trip to Kings Island. It was a little out of the way for Kings Island, but we got a good rate and wanted a decent hotel without tons of little kids. (We have young adults ages 13 - 22) .

The bed was the best part. It is a memory foam mattress and they actually sell them through their website! We are considering buying one from them to insure we get the same bed!

The only problem was no breakfast and food in the cafe was really expensive. Their is no where close to walk except for dinner --TGIF and Firehouse Grill.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Shirley V
Reviewed 4 August 2011

This is a typical Courtyard with a couple of issues I ran into.

The hotel is a 2-floor square. There is only one elevator and it is in the far right corner from the main entrance. It took me a while to find it. Since it was on the opposite ends from the lobby and my room, I ended up using the stairs. I am assuming, if you have a problem using stairs they will put you on the 1st floor.

The second issue seems to be more common. the suites are connected by a locked door. I could hear everything my neighbors were doing, including semi-loud TV, conversations and *other* sounds. Going to sleep around 10 was a challenge. I am assuming I had little privacy since they could hear everything I was doing as well.

The internet was pretty good, when it worked. One night the wireless was down, but Ethernet was still working well.

Other than that, the staff is very nice and the suite was very clean.

Room Tip: 1st floor or close to the elevator (far right corner from the lobby).
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dw0rk1n
Reviewed 27 July 2011

The hotel was well-maintained, clean, and quiet. But honestly, it's possibly the sofest bed I've ever had in a hotel. I like a bit firmer mattress, and I only spent a few hours sleeping (too much celebrating for me), but I wish it had been firmer. We used a conference room for a social, and I enjoyed being able to get a custom coffee. However, please be advised that even though its a "starbucks" in the lobby, the staff is not really starbucks trained and they don't really know how to make a fancy coffee without following a set of written instructions. The front desk staff was very friendly, and parking was plentiful. The location is very convenient to the freeway. We did not try any of the food in the lobby area, but it looked nice.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank christens02
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Newly remodeled lobby/breakfast/bar area is nice and good sized - Several lobby TVs with comfortable seating arrangements, good for families and groups to gather and talk/plan, and, keep up with the latest news & sports - but can be noisy if youngsters roam free.
Front Desk staff folks were very pleasant and eager to help, offering to do a few extra things after providing basic info.
Room for several days was clean - climate control was good.
Some bar offerings seemed pricey for the brand.

Room Tip: Not sure which rooms were the best as a group of young people placed anywhere would usually add nois...
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AviationBob
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Rooms were well furnished,comfortable beds and very clean. Staff was responsive and polite.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family