The lobby design and functionality was a real surprise. I've stayed in other nearby suite-hotels previiously but this hotel was not only significantly less expensive, the lobby was modernist and includes a sub-level with good work areas, a degree of privacy, and an expanse of large windows letting the sun stream in. A very nice place to hang out for hotel in this price category.
The room looks nice and was clean. But all seating was worn out and uncomfortable. The desk chair was way too low to be functional at the desk height. I suspect the chair was meant to be adjustable but that function didn't appear to work. The small couch was hard as a rock, badly designed (almost no angle to the back) and worn out. It showed hard use as the cusions were beat down and angled to the middle. The bed was very comfortable. The flat screen t.v. is positioned to the couch and if you want to watch from bed, you need to turn your head 90 degrees, (a big problem for me with a few disc issues in my neck)or try to lay at an extreme angle half off the bed. Not a well thought out room design.
As for cleaning, we were notified on check in that there were only be light cleaning on Thanksgiving, which was fine. But the day after, my 3rd day, my linens were not changed. Turns out I was supposed to find and read the card on the night stand explaining that we are to place the card on a pillow if we want clean bedding. So it seems the default is now to have to ask. That's bogus in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into our inviting, newly renovated lobby and check into one of our business-equipped guest rooms and suites with our luxurious bedding and 37" HDTVs. Enjoy Starbucks coffee and gather with colleagues at The Bistro- Eat. Drink. Connect.(R) Then keep up with your routine at our fitness center, or take a revitalizing swim in the indoor pool. With over 1,250 square feet of flexible space for your focused meeting, and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, you'll find everything you need for success, in a convenient location that lets you take it all in. If you are looking to step out and are the adventurous type, we are also nearby Paramount's Kings Island Amusement Park and minutes from downtown Cincinnati! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel Blue Ash
- Courtyard Blue Ash
- Blue Ash Courtyard
- Blue Ash Marriott
- Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash Ohio