First, the staff here is wonderful. Everyone is welcoming, warm, and accommodating. A lot of high end hotels could learn from this staff. They are great. I also liked my breakfast. Like all Courtyards, it isn't complimentary, but it is really good. I would much prefer a good breakfast, to a free bagel and powdered eggs. I also really enjoyed being able to get a glass of wine after I checked in. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The mattress is super and the wireless internet is strong. There is a great work desk. The gym is super as well.
The hotel, although freshly remodeled, is older. The furniture is new and up to date, but the layout itself is a little rambly. I didn't mind. However, the cleaning wasn't quite up to expectations. When I arrived, dirty dishes were strung out across the lobby cafe on empty tables. The staff clearly had time to address and it is unclear to me why they did not. My glasses in the room smelled of mold, even though there was a plastic covering indicating they were "sparkling clean." I suspected they were cleaned with a moldy towel. I simply used the Styrofoam coffee cup, so this wasn't a deal killer but it was annoying.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this place. However, the nearby competition is strong. There is a close by Embassy Suites, Crowne Plaza and Hilton Garden Inn. Because of the cleaning issues, albeit small, I would probably check those places out before returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into our inviting, newly renovated lobby and check into one of our business-equipped guest rooms and suites with our luxurious bedding and 37" HDTVs. Enjoy Starbucks coffee and gather with colleagues at The Bistro- Eat. Drink. Connect.(R) Then keep up with your routine at our fitness center, or take a revitalizing swim in the indoor pool. With over 1,250 square feet of flexible space for your focused meeting, and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, you'll find everything you need for success, in a convenient location that lets you take it all in. If you are looking to step out and are the adventurous type, we are also nearby Paramount's Kings Island Amusement Park and minutes from downtown Cincinnati! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel Blue Ash
- Courtyard Blue Ash
- Blue Ash Courtyard
- Blue Ash Marriott
- Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash Ohio