“Nice quiet hotel”

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Tennessee
“Nice quiet hotel”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This hotel location is off the interstate a bit in a type of business industrial park. Since we stayed on the weekend after Thanksgiving, the area was extremely quiet and easy to get around. The hotel was very nice and I loved that our suite was actually 2 separate rooms. This made it feel more like a small apartment with plenty of room for 5 people. The bed was so comfortable, and best of all, it was very clean! Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank dedica
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us this weekend, I glad everyone enjoyed a relaxing weekend. I will pass along your compliments to my housekeeping associates. Have a very nice holiday season.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The stay was excellent, room wonderful and service was over and above. The manager helped out with some purchases made through the mail - both those that came here on purpose and forwarding others to the correct address. All was done with courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism. I definitely recommend this motel!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Molalla
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Nov 14, 15 2013 was stormy weather but a nice, friendly staff. They should learn the area a little better, gave me wrong directions to walk to local Buffalo Wild Wings, but other than that it was nice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark M
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Mark, thank you for staying with us, and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay here at Courtyard. I am very sorry that my associates had passed along incorrect directions to Buffalo Wild Wings; I will share your experience with my associates, and review the importance of passing along correct directions, and when in doubt double check the directions. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Cincinnati.
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We came here on Oct. 19th to the 20th of 2013 for my husband and my 1 year anniversary. The staff was great, as was the location. The room was great, the bathroom just as good. Service was great as well but the front staff does need to know what restaurants are in the area better, they could only tell me one besides the one that was next door, so we had to use our gps to find a place to eat. The pool was freezing cold and the hot top was way way to hot. The bed was comfy to just relax on but to sleep on for the night it was a nightmare. I woke up several times trying to get comfy as did my husband. We both woke up with headaches and backaches. We had a nice time but for the bed and pool area we won't be going back. Also the only elevator was at the backside of the hotel so you have to park in the back of the hotel just to use it and our room was upstairs in the middle of the hotel.

Room Tip: If you do stay here make sure you ask for a room on the backside of the hotel overlooking the courty...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I am very sorry to hear that our guest room beds made it very uncomfortable to sleep; our rooms were recently renovated this year, and each mattress and box spring was replaced, as well. I would like to gain a better understanding and review the specific room, so I may make any necessary changes. I will also share your review with my maintenance department, and insure we take corrective actions and provide our guests with proper temperatures in the pool and spa.
Milan, In
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed there for first time and was surprised that they serve Starbucks coffee in their Bistro --
breakfast was served promptly, reasonably priced and great for travelers who want to eat where they stay. I sat in a booth with a TV that I could watch and check traffic and weather while I ate.
Breakfast is from 6:30 to 9:30 am and dinner is served for a few hours too.
This is a little known treasure that wasn't mentioned on the website so I wanted to share it with anyone passing through.
Room was immaculate, newly upgraded, pool and jacuzzi were too.
I will definitely be back!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ted W
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We came back from a local restaurant. I wanted to have hot tea, I went to the lobby to look for the coffee and hot water like the one most Courtyards have. Well they didn't have it, I figured they wanted you to buy it at the restaurant in the lobby, so I decided to make tea in the room. Well, no tea in the room, only coffee. Went back to the restaurant and asked for the Starbucks tea. To my surprise, the guy didn't charge me at all. This is a nice service.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Izaxi
Medina, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have stayed at this establishment several times while in the Cincinnati area. Its in a nice section of town and very accessible. The service was fantastic. Super nice bunch here. Always greet you with a smile. The rooms were very typical of a Courtyard.

There are a few eating establishments within walking distance.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Noel: Thank you very much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay here at Courtyard. My associates and I truly appreciate the positive feedback, and your acknowledgment of their professionalism toward service. We hope to see you back soon; have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!