Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash
US$104
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
US$108
The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)(Great Value!)
US$88
Priceline
US$95
US$93
Priceline
All reviewsfire pitmini fridge in the roomhot tubfirehouse grillwould stay here againbusiness or pleasurefirst floornice sizevisit familystaff was very friendlycalled the front deskking roombistrobalconylobbycorridorprivacy
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This hotel is all you'd expect of a Courtyard Marriott and done well. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. I like the advance welcoming email from the front desk, and they were very good when I left an item behind. The food is the standard Bistro menu and was always perfectly prepared and presented with a smile.

The rooms again are the normal Courtyard Marriott style and seemed to be well maintained. I like the fact that you get a sofa in the king room. The only tiny annoying thing is that housekeeping start early and tend be bumping around and trying to get into your room from 8am. Put the 'do not disturb' sign on if you are going to be in the room after 8am.

Room Tip: Try not to be by a linen room if you want a lie in!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank DominoDays
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Everything about this place was outstanding and the staff at all levels set a standard of excellence. The location is a best for business travellers as it is located around a business industrial park area. Well worth a repeat visit when one is in the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noel J
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed here with my daughter on the Thanksgiving weekend. The suites are nice and spacious and are well worth the small extra charge per day. I liked the location,.... easy to get on the Interstate and also just a few miles from Kenwood Mall. I liked the hotel store which had all sorts of knick-knacks and the breakfast area had a nice assortment of coffee and foods.
My biggest compliment goes to the reception people that were given my daughter's phone. My daughter forgot her phone in the room. The receptionist called me right away and within a few days we got the phone in the mail. I asked for it to be sent by the cheapest way possible which was by USPS in a padded envelope. Well done to the staff for going above and beyond the call of duty, especially on a holiday long-weekend. I'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay the extra dollars for a suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mark N
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you very much with sharing your time during the holiday season with us, and very nice to hear that you and your family enjoyed their stay. It is our pleasure to return your daughter's phone back here; I can only imagine the stress she had not knowing where it was. My front desk associates were very happy to help her out; especially during this holiday season.

Wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This hotel location is off the interstate a bit in a type of business industrial park. Since we stayed on the weekend after Thanksgiving, the area was extremely quiet and easy to get around. The hotel was very nice and I loved that our suite was actually 2 separate rooms. This made it feel more like a small apartment with plenty of room for 5 people. The bed was so comfortable, and best of all, it was very clean! Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dedica
rick k, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us this weekend, I glad everyone enjoyed a relaxing weekend. I will pass along your compliments to my housekeeping associates. Have a very nice holiday season.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The stay was excellent, room wonderful and service was over and above. The manager helped out with some purchases made through the mail - both those that came here on purpose and forwarding others to the correct address. All was done with courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism. I definitely recommend this motel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business