“Bad food-worse service!!”

Description: Zip Code 44512
Description: Zip Code 44512
“Bad food-worse service!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Ordered ribs with Memphis dry rub and NO SAUCE!-confirmed the order no less than three with the waitress. She said she would make sure there was no sauce on the ribs. What did I get? Ribs with sauce!! When I called it to her attention, she smugly and unapologetically said that all their ribs were cooked earlier in the day with sauce already on them. She obviously knew this before I placed the order and could have told me then. I suggested she allow me order something else. Her only response was promising that a manager would be brought to my table soon. No manager ever showed up. I decided not to make a big scene and ate the ribs. They were worse than the service, overcooked and WAY over seasoned. They didn't even have a smoke flavor. Hope I don't go back!!!

youngstown
“amazing ribs”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

great atmosphere..reasonable prices...my kids love the little tvs on each table...great place to eat......ribs are amazing...

Visited June 2011
ohio
“It's what it is.......”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Fast food in a casual ambiance. But really good cornbread!

Canfield, Ohio
“Different than it used to be because of new ownership but we still go weekly!”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Bones used to be owned by Darden ( same people who own olive garden, redlobster etc) They had a fantastic kickn crab soup and the foood was great. Friendlys corp purchased them and they went down hill fast but recently, because of change of menu, coupons, better quality, great employees and ( Thank God ) NEW TVS- they are our new favorite place to go on a wkly basis. Kickn crab chowder isnt kicken anymore, but I love this place!

• Visited January 2012
Austintown, Ohio
“I've had better”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We've been here a few times over the year and the quality declines a little each time. Its just not the quality you expect from a place specializing in bbq. I had the chicken last time and it was totally oversalted (and I like salt!). The mashed potatoes and gravy taste frozen or from a box.

1 Thank mbrain101