“The Best Breakfast I Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Canal street Diner

Canal street Diner
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Bolivar
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Macedonia, Ohio
“The Best Breakfast I Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

After visiting in Zoar Village and the Fort Laurens area, I asked where I could get a decent breakfast and was directed to the Canal Street Diner just off I-77 around the corner one block off the main road to Bolivar. I had the best ham and cheese omelet in my life. I enjoyed a side order of bacon and juice with a few pancakes and I was amazed at the quality of the meal, the super service and the real value for my money. Did I mention I could not have been more pleased with the service? I will not pass that way again without stopping at the Canal Street Diner for breakfast or lunch. It is out of the way a bit but the food is out of this world and the service is better than I would have had at home. There are so many other items on the menu I can't wait to try ......so I plan to return there soon. It has been a long time since I was so satisfied with a casual, normal, delicious dining experience. I have a new favorite restaurant ! Try it soon and you will be glad you did !

• Visited August 2013