“Great Bargain”

54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great Bargain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

This theater is a great bargain. I can take my children to the movies, enjoy a snack and still come out cheaper than if we went to a newer theater. First run movies including 3D movies are a great value here.

The theater is older, but clean. It is a great value. My husband loves getting popcorn here and then getting the free refulls on it!

Visited July 2013

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“This is a good place to know about.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Because I'm older, perhaps, I still like to have an evening out at the cinema occasionally. But with today's prices, it would be out of the question for me, if it were not for places like the Woodland Mall Cinema. The prices are always reasonable but on certain days of the week they are fantastic. On Tuesdays, for example, a ticket costs me MUCH less than a gallon of petrol for my car! Besides which, it is very well run, and the five individual theatres give a feeling of coziness, almost as if you are watching a film with a bunch of your friends. (And this being Bowling Green, you often DO know some of the people in there with you!) I love it and go every chance I get.

Visited February 2013
“Super Cheap!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Like others have mentioned, price can't be beat! New movies for 1/2 price at other fancier cinemas. Fantastic place!

Visited March 2013
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 170 helpful votes
“Needs updating but its the only show in town.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

I usually go every Tuesday for the discount days. I personally like the theatre and the staff. The theatres are old and not the cleanest but at least we have a cinema operating in BG.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dr T
Toledo, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

This theater is a great value for first run movies. While the theaters are smaller than newer cinemas, you can't beat the price. Plenty of movie times, and concessions with all the basics, but very good. We go quite often with manageable prices and great parking.

Visited March 2013