“Nice”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We've been going to Frickers for the past 4 years that my daughter has been in college. At first because we didn't know the town. Frickers is a college bar restaurant. The food is always prepared as well as this type of place can prepare. Waitresses are always attentive enough. I am just not very sure if this is real chicken or not. Now, if you have read any of my previous reviews you know that I am somewhat picky but if you are 10-30 years you probably like this place. I am just a little harder to satisfy and I have a standard of how and where I like to eat.

Visited March 2013

Maumee, Ohio, United States
“Only beer on Sundays!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Went here with a large group of people on a Sunday and we where very surprised to find out their liquor license only allows them to serve beer on Sundays. If you like beer this isn't a problem, but my wife likes wine and I like long islands. We tried to call and make reservations for our group if roughly 40 people, but they don't accept them. When our group arrived at 3 they only had four servers and some of our group said it took forever to get drinks and food. By the time the next group of 20 got there it was around 4:30 and more servers had arrived with shift change. The remainder of our stay had good service.

Food was good as usual, we did have to send back one kids meal for it not being cooked completely, but they replaced it no problem. The server we had for the 2nd group of 20 did a great job and was compensated justly.

• Visited February 2013
Sandusky, Ohio
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

The service was great. We weren't sure how many would be in our party, so the hostess pulled up two tables and said there would be no problem if we had less, she would just pull them apart. The food was excellent and served promptly.

Visited February 2013
Findlay, Ohio
“Great Wings”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We have been here twice and really like the wings.
What more is there to say, this really is a wing place.
Does this now include enough characters to make my review complete?

Visited February 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Nice!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Everytime we go there we're having good time. Some things on their menus are a little bit fat and heavy but their chicken wings are excellent! We really appreciated the time we spent there. It is open late, which is great. I would recommend it to anyone who want to spend time in a sportive/ small town bar environment.

• Visited August 2012