“Typical college/bar food.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Niles, Michigan
“Typical college/bar food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped for dinner here, and after we left decided our money would have been well spent somewhere else. After sitting, it was more than a hot minute for the waitress to bring our drinks. Their "famous chicken wings" were seriously disappointing. There was no sauce on them; basically the spices were baked on the chicken skin. Mixed drinks were surprisingly pricy for a college town.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Cincinnati, Ohio
“It's a Fricker's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Typical bar with bar food for a reasonable price. The wings are great (after all, it's a Fricker's). This one seemed larger, but was not as nice as other Fricker's I've been to. The game room smelled a bit musty/moldy. Service was adequate. The beer selection was a little lacking. A family-friendly place patronized by young and old.

• Visited July 2013
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Cheap greasy food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

If you like cheap greasy food in a bar-type setting, this is your place. Other than that I'd rather not go to this place. Buffalo Wild Wings is less than a block away if you want a quality place.

Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

We've been going to Frickers for the past 4 years that my daughter has been in college. At first because we didn't know the town. Frickers is a college bar restaurant. The food is always prepared as well as this type of place can prepare. Waitresses are always attentive enough. I am just not very sure if this is real chicken or not. Now, if you have read any of my previous reviews you know that I am somewhat picky but if you are 10-30 years you probably like this place. I am just a little harder to satisfy and I have a standard of how and where I like to eat.

Visited March 2013
Maumee, Ohio, United States
“Only beer on Sundays!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Went here with a large group of people on a Sunday and we where very surprised to find out their liquor license only allows them to serve beer on Sundays. If you like beer this isn't a problem, but my wife likes wine and I like long islands. We tried to call and make reservations for our group if roughly 40 people, but they don't accept them. When our group arrived at 3 they only had four servers and some of our group said it took forever to get drinks and food. By the time the next group of 20 got there it was around 4:30 and more servers had arrived with shift change. The remainder of our stay had good service.

Food was good as usual, we did have to send back one kids meal for it not being cooked completely, but they replaced it no problem. The server we had for the 2nd group of 20 did a great job and was compensated justly.

• Visited February 2013