“Don't just say breakfast sandwich, say Tandori”
Review of Kermit's

Kermit's
Ranked #15 of 107 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Don't just say breakfast sandwich, say Tandori”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

So I get here right when they open , me and a few regulars . The service is fine , I get tossed a menu and eyeball breakfast...I made a mistake by pointing to the item I wanted and saying I want the breakfast sandwich (I should have said the tandori breakfast sandwich)...I get quized on what type of bread I want it on (I thought it was flatbread only) and get a choice of croisant or em...I pick croisant, ..thinking OK they're out of flatbread. then I re scope the menu and realize it aint the tandori breakfast sandwich I'm getting but the one above it on the menu essentially an egg o muffin...so I get the waitstaff's attention correct my mistake , costing them a croissant that they have to toss. and they make me a tandori breakfast sandwich..

It arrives a few minutes later and it's fairly large two halves of flatbread sandwich with some peppers eggs meat and a kermit sauce that I couldn't put my finger on , maybe a bit of horseradish floating in it...(maybe something special from the chef due to my mistake on the croissant debacle.) ...but the first bit you realize the flatbread part is interesting the kermit sauce looses it's appeal in about 3 bites , but otherwise the sandwich is OK. Coffee nothing special.
and yes I tipped heavy to make up for the screw up on the initial order.

would I recommend it for breakfast...maybe if you want to try something you normally wouldn't get elsewhere...The locals seemed to stare at me (maybe a bad hair day)...or maybe it was because I was snapping pictures of my breakfast...for you.

• Visited August 2011

Toledo, Ohio
“good food great prices”
Reviewed 3 March 2011

we had an amazing dinner that was tasty and well priced! homecooked specials, freshly made pies, and the best coffee! we will definately stop back in next time we're in bowling green.

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank sluggere
columbia sc
“Family Style place lots of locals”
Reviewed 1 July 2010

Very good prices , very good food !!! small place off the main road seems to always be crowded