“USA owned! ”
Review of Hillside Motel

Hillside Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bridgeport
Hillside Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bridgeport
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Great hotel for a great price. Nice little country store inside the office. If you are looking for something USA owned, small and quiet this is the place. Friendly owner/staff. Close to highway and main attractions. No breakfast but close to several restaurants.
Wifi internet connection.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Klynn47

Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband was traveling through Ohio on business and I was trying to find an affordable place for him within his budget. All the other affordable hotels were either booked or not very affordable. I found Hillside Motel through Google maps and was a little unsure since my husband usually stays at well known chains like Super 8. I called to verify the price on their website and to see if they had any rooms available they said they had one. I had my husband drive over and check it out since I didn't want to reserve it sight unseen. He pulled up and noticed the sign said "no vacancy" but I told him to go in and check since they just said they had 1 left. When he went in the guy said he was holding the last room for him :) My husband was very pleased with the room said it was very clean and well maintained, nothing fancy but very charming and very friendly staff/owner. Wish more hotels were like this.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank FamiliaKelly
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Rooms clean and tidy. Helpful, pleasant staff. Reasonable rates. Thanks Bruce! The owner recommended a safe spot to park our u haul and recommended an inexpensive restaurant down the street for breakfast. Gave good directions to the motel late at night.

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank loguefamily
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Was a beautiful quaint Motel. The owner Bruce is so nice and helpful and his staff is A+.. If you are looking for a place with feeling of home this is for you. They have wireless internet which the kids loved and so did we.. The price is very affordable. I have to say that this is the first time that we did not stay at a chain hotel and I am so happy we found this little gem. Stay at the Hillside you will not be disappointed...

Room Tip: Just talk to Bruce he is very helpful and will give you a great deal..