“There's more than "Beef" @ O'Brady's”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Brimfield
Uniontown, Ohio, United States
“There's more than "Beef" @ O'Brady's”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Never heard of it but was in the area and thought "Why Not?" One of my better whims. I just had wings but they were excellent! Large, meaty, and plentiful.Glanced at the menu and it seems they have a variety that should please just about everyone! Very relaxed and laid back atmosphere! I was there around 5:30 p.m., and the place was busy and hoppin. Would like to be there later at night! My next visit will be soon and you can bet it won't be on a whim! Fun Place!

• Visited November 2012

cleveland
“Oh thats why I was able to park up front!”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Almost empty inside later in afternoon on friday we both ordered the special was disappointed with all the food taste as well as portion size. Waitress had time to spend at the bar talking while my water glass needed filled. I really don't expect this place to last long unless they clean house and bring up the quality of the food they are charging more than they should for what they are serving you. Also i am sure there are some very good staff people out there that need a job with a place that needs some filled.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank diamondedge3forever
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Watterson!”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Im originaaly from FL where Beef's started. I ate there frequently, I now live in Indy where there isnt one so when I get to Akron I definitely go to Beef's in Brimfield. Although I havent had a bad meal at Beef's I would wholeheartedly recommend the Watterson sandwich. Designed by and named after one of the first customers, it is hands down, the best item on the menu. Its like a grilled cheese but with beef, tomato, lettuce, onion, and pickle, so it really only has the grilling in common with grilled cheese, Ha!Either way, whether you order the Watterson (you should) or something else (great wings, rings, and more) you cant go wrong at Beef O'Brady's.

Visited September 2012
Ravenna, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible experience”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We decided to try this restaurant a second time because the first time was just ok and we thought we had heard it was better than that. It's not; it's worse. For starters, I couldn't get a lemonade/ice tea mix because they were out of lemonade. We all ordered burgers because it's suppose to be one of their signature dishes. It took 30 minutes for 2 of the 3 of us to get our food; 35 for mine (there was a "problem" in the kitchen I was told. I ordered a cheeseburger!). The table next to us that ordered after us got their food before us; my husband waited 20 minutes and then had to ask for a coffee refill. When we got our food the fries were cold and the burgers were dry. When we said we were not happy and were going to leave the response from both the waitress and the manager that came over was "fine, ok" and then they gave us a $3.16 bill for the pop and coffee we had! The manager didn't even try to be pleasant and didn't care in the least that three people that had waited over 30 minutes for their dinner were getting up and walking out of his restaurant. All he wanted was the couple of bucks for the drinks and the table cleared apparently; for who I'm not sure because there wasn't anyone waiting to come in. Avoid this place if you want a good dinner worth the money you pay for it!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kathy O
Ohio
“Everything's just average”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Sports bar? Yeah, they've got the multitude of TVs and the beers and the bar. Family restaurant? So they claim and the menu is family friendly. I've eaten there twice and was underwhelmed both times. The Cuban sandwich was just like I'd make at home, so no biggie. The Reuben was chewy, greasy and tasted unlike any other I've had. Since there really isn't anywhere else to eat close by, I guess I'd go back. But there's nothing remarkable here.

Visited May 2012