“Great location, Great Service”

Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great location, Great Service”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Holiday Inn Express Brookpark has a good location. Close to CLE airport. They have shuttle running to take you to the airport.
The reception clerk was super nice and knowledgeable around the area. Recommended the place to it at the late hour.
The breakfast is good. The room is clean. I just stayed a night before flying out in the early morning. Would stay there again, the rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Stayed on the first floor. Did not notice any noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank deWeb
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport. We strive to provide excellence in service and quality. Our staff is fully trained to create that unique guest experience.

Thank you again and please do come see us again soon.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Northville, New York
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This property was the usual that I have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express with one exception. The room was clean and neat. The property is tidy. Breakfast was as usual. I love the cinnamon buns. The exception was the staff. Everyone I met was tremendous! The ladies at the front desk were doing double duty as shuttle van drivers and were the friendliest and most pleasant people that I have met in a hotel in ages! I was staying at the hotel for business conducted at the airport and required the transportation several times. Always the same, ready to go, prompt when called for a ride back to the hotel. In a day of competition, often the employee group gives a property the 'upper hand". This is certainly the case and I will return based in very large part on the staff. Congratulations for have such tremendous employees!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Mahlon R

Thank you again and please do come see us again soon.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I really enjoyed my stay there. I was booking the room as we were driving to Cleveland as my daughter was having a baby. When I called to book a room I was offered 2 choices, a room for $99 or a room for $139 which was on the 3rd floor, a newly redone floor. I accepted the room for 2 nights on the 3rd floor, which was great. Great fresh smell, even in the hallway, I even commented about this. The room was decorated modernly, loved the bed. They had 24 hour coffee, fruit in the lobby, even cookies at the check-in counter, which I really enjoyed. The breakfast in the lobby was quite nice. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful. Would definetely come back and have already recommended this hotel to my family.

Room Tip: Eventhough it costs more I would recommend staying on the 3rd floor. Completely remodeled, fresh, su...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirley H
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Shirley -

As the owner, I read all of our reviews on a daily basis. More importantly, our staff loves reading about the impact they have on the guest experience. I want to thank you for Staying Smart with us. It's excellence in service, quality, and safety that make this hotel unique.

Please do come back and see us again soon.

Again thank you!

Tiffin, OH
Reviewed 12 March 2014

My flight was canceled due to weather, and most hotels were booked, but O got lucky that this hotel had a jacuzzi suite available. The shuttle was quick and timely, the room clean and nice, and it's very close to the airport. A nice hotel, and the desk staff was friendly. If they actually had a store where one could purchase things, I might have given them a 5, but I never have cash for vending machines, and like to be able to charge drinks and snacks to my room.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport! We take cleanliness, safety, and service very seriously at our hotel. Proximity to the highway and airport make this property a great place to stay! As always, we strive to provide excellence in quality and service to all of our guests. That is what makes this hotel unique everyday.

Thank you again and please do come back and see us again soon.

Treasure Island, Florida
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

To get a 5 star rating from me is rare but this gem of a hotel deserves the praise.

Started from calling the hotel and speaking with Sandy who accommodated my requests. Then the arrival and meeting Jasmine was a continuation of a great experience.

The team is outstanding and rooms comfortable.

A hearty Thank you for making me feel at home while I was away from home.
In fact the cookies are even better than I have at home.

Thanks All.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport! Thank you so much for your kind words on our staff. We strive to provide excellence in quality and service to all of our guests. That is what makes this hotel unique everyday.

Thank you again and please do come back and see us again soon.

Blythewood, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Our flight was delayed into CLE so we had to find a place to stay upon our arrival at 1:00 AM. The front desk staff was very helpful and picked us up at the airport very fast. The hotel room was OK, however the carpet was worn and there was a window that looked into the bathroom. That was just weird... Overall an average hotel that worked in a pinch

Room Tip: There is a great Bob Evans nearby...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear Conley1234-

Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport. We take your feedback very seriously and are currently addressing the room situations. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope your next experience staying with us will be "excellent".

Management.
Albany, New York
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Thank you to the Holiday Inn Express for going above and beyond to take good care of me! I was at a neighboring hotel, which I felt was not safe. Sandy (at the front desk) came to pick me up immediately and checked me in. Early the following morning, when my cab didn't come, the morning front desk person (David?) delivered me via hotel shuttle, off hours. Pretty great treatment, thanks Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport. Our staff strives to provide excellence in service and quality to exceed guest expectations everyday. This is what makes our hotel unique. Thank you for your positive feedback. Please do come back and see us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brook Park
Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Candlewood Suites Cleveland North Olmstead

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park? Share your experiences!