“Handled a Difficult Situation Well”

Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Stony Plain, Canada
“Handled a Difficult Situation Well”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

During our recent stay, the neighbourhood experienced a blackout. This was certainly beyond their control. The staff handled things well with good humour. The desk staff was one of the best I've seen in my travels. The room was what one would expect in a Holiday Inn Express. The only negative I would have is that the breakfast the first morning was a bit cold. It is a very convenient location for the Cleveland Airport. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jimfromalberta
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport. Our staff strives to provide the excellence in service and quality to our guests. It is our pleasure to ensure that we exceed guest expectations and that is what makes this hotel very unique.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
laval
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was driving by looking for a place to sleep well I got more the staff is very friendly answer all my question on the area . Room was perfect comfortable the bed perfect for me come morning the breakfast had all I needed and more coffee realy good ;) When Ill go back I will stay there again .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Agill41-

Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport. Our staff strives to provide excellence in service and quality. The details matter to us and that's what makes this hotel unique.

Thank you again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed here for a night on business. It's new, so everything is nice and fresh. Staff is good, amenities are also just right for a business stay and the rooms are appropriately sized. If you are looking for a decent priced airport hotel, your search should end here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest-

Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport. Our staff strives to provide excellence in service and quality. We train, empower, and motivate staff to ensure the guest experience exceeds expectations.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Everything was as I expect it to be at the better Holiday Inn Express locations (Clean, Comfortable, Reasonably priced).

The only thing that might have been better is that the cleaning staff was working on our floor at the time we were leaving (around 10:00 AM) and the hallway was so full of their carts that it was difficult to get past them with suitcases to get to the elevator. Not a big deal, but something that could be easily corrected.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest-

Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport. We appreciate you giving us feedback on the quality and service we offer. We have addressed the issue and notified staff members to keep public corridors free and clear of guests moving luggage during the morning check out hours. Thanks again for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Berkeley, California
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have stayed here about four times now since November 2013 when I had an evening flight arrival or morning departure and did not want to bother my 83 year old mother with a late arrival home or early morning departure. The staff has been fantastic with the shuttle service and easy check in and departure. The room is perfect and their location is also convenient to Brook Park stores (even a large Giant Eagle grocery store) to grab a few things to eat and drink. This is my go to place when I need a stay at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. And they will even take you to the consolidated car rental place or pick you up from there. This adds additional value as you can time your car rental return to minimize having the car for just several hours and paying for another day...as well as spending time with two shuttles, one between the airport and car rental facility and another between the airport and the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank CalBearTravel
Amit P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear CalBearTravel-

Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport. It's service, staff, and quality that make this hotel unique. We believe in exceeding guest expectations the minute you walk into our property. The staff enjoys reading about the impact they have on a guest stay. Thank you for staying with us and please do come back and see us again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Will stay again in the near future. Holiday inn is my family's choice from now on. They used to be run down and I was skeptical at first. But seems everyone I stay in has the amenities I am looking for.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Slimmaster
Amit P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport! Exceeding guest expectations is what makes this hotel very unique. The little things matter and we empower our staff to make the right decision to ensure the guest is happy. That means going above and beyond!

Thank you for staying with us!

Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stay on Feb 13, 14 just one night due to flight cancel. The hotel location was good. free shuttle to and from the airport. I had a long travel from Asia and the room was ready when I went there. Excellence front desk staff. Fast check in and the lady(I think she's a manager) took me (probably I am an elderly) to my room. she also help me to order the take away so that they can deliver to my room. It was evening time and I am very tired. I really appprecate all of her and the other front desk staff's help. The room was nice, clean and big. Also the breakfast was great. I had a good time in here even just for one night. will come back again.

Grace from NH

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank 050420142014
Thank you for Staying Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Brook Park Cleveland Airport! Thank you for staying with us as our staff continues to provide excellence in service and quality to our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brook Park
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel
La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North
Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
WoodSpring Suites Cleveland Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport - Brook Park? Share your experiences!