“Best customer service skills”

Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Harrisburg PA, United States
“Best customer service skills”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Having traveled quite a bit, I have NEVER seen such excellent customer service than observed at this Best Western. Checking in was a cinch, and done in a most comfortable manner. Later, the next day, I went to ask about going to the Cleveland Rock and Roll hall of fame, and I witnessed two customers giving the manager, Donna a hard time, over nothing. She handled it with exemplary skill, while not getting upset with them. (I don't think I could have handled it that well). THAT in itself shows the true character of an individual. When it was my turn, Donna went out of her way to set us up with a shuttle to the train, and instructions on the trip back, to call and she would send the shuttle to pick us up at the last train stop, which was the airport. I wish I could give more stars to the staff at this Best Western. Kudos. And, the icing on the cake is, that housekeeping has our room squeaky clean. Housekeeping rarely gets the thanks that they deserve, and it is another large part of the stay. In closing, would you PLEASE thank the manager, Donna, and housekeeping for making this an awesome place to stay. I so highly recommend it and want to give it SIX stars. Harry

Room Tip: We were in a third floor room that is non smoking. No view, but we were here to visit the rock and...
1 Thank Harry S
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Harry,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-216-267-9364.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. I am glad to hear the visit to Cleveland, Ohio went well for you. I am also pleased the free shuttle service was available and the directions suited you well. Thank you for your compliment with our housekeeping staff, I will be sure to pass on your recognition. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Yours in hospitality,
Donna P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Berea, United States
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Over all stay was pleasant. Pool a little chilly, breakfast ok but could use more variety of hot food, king bed only had a double bed mattress pad so very uncomfortable to sleep on. Staff was pleasant.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-216-267-9364.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Found this one on Hotels.com, after checking out a hotel booking site that had poor reviews by Hotels.com users (everything about that one was iffy), so we took and found the Best Western one here - as we are Best Western rewards users here. So that helped.

Parma, Ohio
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had a great stay, fast check in and check out.
The room was clean
The staff was great helpful and easy going.
The staff addressed everything I asked for with urgency
Safe and friendly atmosphere.
I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Apparently you can still get old fashioned hospitality and the extra mile from these great folks at BW in Cleavland. They helped our 13 person touring group with everything we asked for;early check in, room switches, directions,lost items. Cant say enough about this location. We will be back next time for sure!! The manager is STELLAR!
Zak Godwin

Room Tip: we had 7 rooms,all were great
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Zak,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. We appreciate your time and value your feedback.

Not sure why the owls came in at a low rank but I am confident you and your tour group enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you visit with us. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of further assistant please feel free to contact me at 216-267-9364.

Yours in hospitality,
Donna
Frederick, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Other than the slim offerings at the breakfast, we were very pleased with the hotel, and will stay here again. The rooms are clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. We even inquired as to what brand mattress the hotel used - we had a different room our previous stay and the bed was the same - extreme comfort. We are seniors and love hotels that have an elevator.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Fred G

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and glad you enjoy the comfort of the beds!

Findlay, United States
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Good value for the money. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Lobby is in an unusual placement. Room was quite comfortable and nice and clean. Close to the airport and major interstate. Easy access. Two restaurants with in walking distance (across the street).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, 11 June 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We are pleased the rooms were comfortable, clean and to your liking. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brook Park
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
#2 of 2 in Fairview Park
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!