“Okay for one night”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Okay for one night”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The location was convenient, right off the highway. The front desk agent was friendly but there definitely should have been another agent to help him. It took about 10-15 minutes for the computer to work and he got at least 10 phone calls. I was not impressed with the room. It was okay for one night. It was clean but the bathroom as outdated and the halls smelled funny, especially since some of the rooms are smoking rooms. We did enjoy the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, 9 July 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-216-267-9364.

Respectfully,
Donna P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Cleveland, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Found some hairs in my room, so cleaning needs to work harder and breakfast could have more options. The staff was very friendly, and pool was nice. Breakfast was decent but wish the options changed once in a while. For the price I paid, it was decent but definitly agree with AAA for rating it 2 Diamonds.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your comments will be used to help improve our hotel and we value your feedback.

Findlay, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here overnight and parked while we were on a trip so we didn't need much. What I would recommend is a good cleaning of the lobby area at least and honestly the elevator could use a good bleaching as well. We had an okay nights sleep, but what was going on with the pillows? They needed replaced but instead they folded them in half and stuffed them in a pillowcase like that, quite strange...we didn't pay much and that is the only reason I never complained...you get what you pay for...
I will note that the transfer to and from the airport was on time and we did appreciate that!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Yours in hospitality,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel and took advantage of the airport shuttle/hotel parking on our recent trip to Yellowstone. At the time I though it was a great deal. However, upon returning, we found that our van had been broken into and everything had been taken out of it. In addition, the car smelled like cigarettes and I'm fairly certain that people spent time in it. My whole family felt completely violated. There were no security cameras. The hotel staff was friendly enough and I did not have a problem with the room on the night we stayed prior to our trip. However no one seemed to be particularly surprised that this had happened, and I would not be surprised if it is a regular occurrence. Do your self a favor and pay a few extra bucks to park elsewhere.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the situation you encountered. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Brook Park hotels

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Room was well-kept all week . . . Very quiet at night . . . Convenient to Downtown and to suburbs . . . Cara and Debrail were extremely helpful and professional at the front desk . . . I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you for making my first visit to Cleveland an enjoyable one!

Stayed July 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-216-267-9364.

Donna Penny
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Conveniently located less than 2 miles from the Cleveland Airport. Free breakfast, free shuttle to and from the airport, free wifi internet, free indoor pool, free 24 hour workout room, free business center, and free parking. To top it all off, Best Western Airport Inn has a very friendly staff! Bob Evans is walking distance, located across the street. There is also a family owned restaurant next door to Best Western called Goody's. Thanks for making my stay most enjoyable!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Reviewed 28 June 2014

It rained hard while getting to the motel. The entrance to the office is a narrow driveway. With the airport shuttle bus parked there and trying to dodge the rain was not fun. If a car was coming from the back parking there was no way to get through. Lucky we took some microwavable food with us and just stayed inside. Breakfast was a good one and check in was fast and clerk was real nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank buchster2
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this review, 30 June 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brook Park
Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#6 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Airport / Middleburg Heights
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland...
#1 of 11 in Middleburg Heights

Been to Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!