“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”

Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The staff made sure that we were comfortable while waiting for check-in. We arrived early. Restaurants were right across the street and the hotel was near the airport. The pool was open til late allowing us to go to our show and still come back and take our granddaughter swimming. We did have continuous problems with our room key, but staff did their best to accommodate us. Breakfast was good, the area clean.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-216-267-9364.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed 6 nights in this place.

Positives: Good price for the area. Pretty clean, not amazingly clean. Beds were comfy and clean. Bathrooms were spacious. Didn't see any bugs, and there was a free breakfast. Pool. Fitness area. Bob Evans across the street as well as another family restaurant. Smelled nice. Close to I-71

Negatives: Very dusty in the corners. Cleaning staff left my door open all day!! Breakfast was very modest. Pool is very small. No weights in fitness area, only a bowflex-type machine. No outside access to stairs. We stayed on 3rd floor and had to walk all the way to the elevator instead of being able to take stairs from outside. I didn't like that. I also didn't like the lobby layout. WIFI WAS EXTREMELY SLOW.... COULDN'T EVEN USE FACEBOOK.

Room Tip: If you want easy access to your room from outside, stay on the first floor. There is no door to stai...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-216-267-9364.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The location was convenient, right off the highway. The front desk agent was friendly but there definitely should have been another agent to help him. It took about 10-15 minutes for the computer to work and he got at least 10 phone calls. I was not impressed with the room. It was okay for one night. It was clean but the bathroom as outdated and the halls smelled funny, especially since some of the rooms are smoking rooms. We did enjoy the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Donna P, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Respectfully,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Found some hairs in my room, so cleaning needs to work harder and breakfast could have more options. The staff was very friendly, and pool was nice. Breakfast was decent but wish the options changed once in a while. For the price I paid, it was decent but definitly agree with AAA for rating it 2 Diamonds.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your comments will be used to help improve our hotel and we value your feedback.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here overnight and parked while we were on a trip so we didn't need much. What I would recommend is a good cleaning of the lobby area at least and honestly the elevator could use a good bleaching as well. We had an okay nights sleep, but what was going on with the pillows? They needed replaced but instead they folded them in half and stuffed them in a pillowcase like that, quite strange...we didn't pay much and that is the only reason I never complained...you get what you pay for...
I will note that the transfer to and from the airport was on time and we did appreciate that!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel and took advantage of the airport shuttle/hotel parking on our recent trip to Yellowstone. At the time I though it was a great deal. However, upon returning, we found that our van had been broken into and everything had been taken out of it. In addition, the car smelled like cigarettes and I'm fairly certain that people spent time in it. My whole family felt completely violated. There were no security cameras. The hotel staff was friendly enough and I did not have a problem with the room on the night we stayed prior to our trip. However no one seemed to be particularly surprised that this had happened, and I would not be surprised if it is a regular occurrence. Do your self a favor and pay a few extra bucks to park elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the situation you encountered. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Room was well-kept all week . . . Very quiet at night . . . Convenient to Downtown and to suburbs . . . Cara and Debrail were extremely helpful and professional at the front desk . . . I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you for making my first visit to Cleveland an enjoyable one!

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Donna Penny

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland - Airport North
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
Ramada Cleveland Airport West
#2 of 2 in Fairview Park

Been to Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland? Share your experiences!