“This hotel is undergoing renovation as of July 2014 so...”

Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Korean first
Ontario, Ohio
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I feel this is one of, actually, for me, the worst experience in a hotel for me! so, first we asked for a double bed room, we got a 1 bed hotel. We had to go back and ask for a two bed room again. The man at the desk was very nice, and honest. I don't see why he should be working there, he was too good for that job. He led us down a scary dark hallway because it was "under construction" we get in our room, it seemed nice at first site, but look closer. He told us, if you are a woman alone, you might not want to go down a curtain staircase. That seemed weird to me. We look at the beds, they have stains on them,gross. Luckily, I brought blankets from our ride to the hotel for the plane ride. I could not sleep in the beds, let alone touch the inside of the beds. We ordered towels for showers, we got them after a long wait because they forgot, they had mysterious orange spots. Couldn't take showers because the shower looked gross to me. The plug ins on the walls didn't have the cover on them, the WiFi didn't work, and the carpets were patchy. worst night ever. We got a shuttle to the airport, because we were dropping my grandmother off. And we called after we dropped her off and they wouldn't pick up the phone. And finally,they picked up and came and got us. The man in the shuttle said " well see you when u pick up your grandmother " sure. Never again. Worst experience.

• Stayed June 2014
Brook Park
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I am typically not fussy about rooms as long as they are clean and safe. The place was old, filthy, smelled and far beyond repair. It had the poorest excuse for a shower. Besides no water pressure, the shower head pointed straight down to the drain, so you have to bend over to get wet. I did not feel safe here after I successfully used my room key to access the hall and then it did not work to open my room. Seems they thought I had checked out, even though my stuff was in there and the bed was not made and towels were used. SO the room was not cleaned, no fresh towels, etc. The only thing this place has going for it is the location. They would have to level the place and start over to make it acceptable. Do not stay here!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport
#6 of 11 in Middleburg Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport

Property: Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport
Address: 16644 Snow Rd, Brook Park, OH 44142-2767
Region: United States > Ohio > Brook Park
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brook Park
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Cleveland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Cleveland Airport Hotel Brook Park