“Clean, inexpensive, friendly, fun!”

Memphis Kiddie Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Brooklyn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Memphis Kiddie Park is easy to get to, just minutes off Interstate Rt 71. What I like most is that you can get in and out quickly, there is no entry fee and the ride tickets are affordably priced. We bought a package of 10 tickets and that was enough to satisfy our 4 year old granddaughter who left very happy! Even the concession stand is affordably priced. The parking lot is large and free. The staff is very friendly, helpful, kind and sweet! Our granddaughter rode the beautiful classic Merry Go Round 5 times and the attendant joked with her that she was her best customer. We brought our kids here back in the 80's and now are bringing our grandchildren. This park is an absolute classic gem in the Cleveland area and I hope it will be around for years to come!

All reviews
"popcorn"
in 6 reviews
"boats"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found out about this fabulous place from a friend of ours. So glad we did. I tell everyone with small children to go here. It is the perfect place for children ages 2-10 in my opinion. Tickets are average price but sometimes they run specials.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My wife and I popped into Memphis Kiddie Park on a driving tour of US amusement parks in August 2017. We are coaster enthusiasts from the UK and Memphis Kiddie Park has a lovely historical 1952 roller coaster, which was a bit of a snug fit and I had to sit crossed-legs, but the coaster was fun. Note that adults can only ride the coaster, carousel and the 1952 Herschell train. The train was fun too...and the ride operator took time to chat about the history of the park and the rides. He showed us some snow white and seven dwarves statues that were from 1952 when the park opened...that pre-dates Disneyland by 3 years so were based on the original films and not any theme park versions. The rides are inexpensive ($2.40 to ride the coaster), parking is free, and they have free Wi-Fi...what's not to like? Indeed the park was proving very popular...we were there for 10am opening and when we left at 11.30am the park was in full swing and the car park was almost full...it was great to see such a wonderful park being supported, and long may that continue.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

If you have young people and like to make them smile then the Memphis Kiddie Park is the place to be. Everything from boats to Ferris wheel to a historic mini coaster that you can ride with the kids. Put put golf and a concession stand make it a perfect memory. Every time I pass there and see the next generation of kids enjoying these rides, I have to smile. A MUST DO for Cleveland and visiting families.